Let me 'cleanse' you , Ash X Reader *Lemon

(You pov)

Ash was my angel, the one who cleans my soul. Never has he cleaned me completely, my lips. From all the words that are damned he has never cleansed. This time I would beg when handing my sins to him to cut. To let the devil know they were gone for the first time. That the one who cleansed it was Ash. I looked up at the handsome angel at the foot of my bed. "Its time for your cleansing," his lips form a smile. I was 'cleansed' twice a day. This would be the first right after I awoke. He crawled on the bed only in his pants. I blush as he was on top of me. "See this," his thumb brushed my blushing cheek ," must be cleansed." Ash then moved the blanket out of the way . He took my pj dress off leaving me naked in front of him. His lips kiss their way down to my filth. I wasn't allowed to moan when he began, he always claimed that it was a sign of sin. His soft lips wrap around my clit taking it into his mouth. I felt pleasure shoot through me. I tried to clear my mind of any impure thoughts like he had ordered me to. I was to resist the temptation of sin. He pulled me to his mouth by my hips. Ash's wings come out as his eyes searched me for any sign of sin. I bite my tongue when his flicked my clit. He used his fingers spreading my lips still holding my hips to 'cleanse' me deeper.  I didn't look at him not wanting to displease him. He moved so his tongue penetrated me. Ash's thumb rubbing at my clit. He watched as my chest rise and fell as I resisted the sin. The more I fought the more those dirty thoughts tried. I felt his tongue wiggle within me. I broke rank as my back arches. He growled tugging me closer to his mouth. As my back arches the more he wiggled his tongue. The faster he rubbed my clit the more I was losing my grip on myself. Just when I thought that he was done when he pulls back he thrusts three fingers into me. I gasp as those fingers wiggle within me. "Don't give in," his cold eyes blaze at me. The more he wiggled those fingers the more it was hard to do what he commanded.  "Almost done," his voice was distant as I felt the 'cleansing fluid' build within me. I managed not to give in as the fluid cleaned most of my sins. "I must finish this my lady," he pulled his pants down his long 'sword' was ready. This part was where I was to give in to sin to let his 'sword' cut them from me. He thrusts within me hard making me cry out. "That's it," he told me stroking my hair," let me wash those sins away." Ashes lips go to my breasts doing every sin that came to my mind. Knowing what sins needed to be cleansed. "Let them know who's cleaning your sins," his voice was rough. "Ash,"I moan holding my legs open ," please cleanse me of my sins." He tugged my nipple roughly making me cry out his name louder. Those soft strong hands go to my sides holding me in place as he cuts the sins faster. I felt it again the cleansing of all the cut sins. So close ,but Ash only knew when my sins needed to be washed way. "Please ," I moan when one of his hands to my neck. "Let thy sins of the devil wash out of this lady if light , let thy devil know who washes these sins," he moans with me. His grip on my neck tightened.

(Ash pov)

As I was 'cleansing' my young lady I gripped her throat. The pleasure of the sins in her was always so great. I needed to clean her twice a day. At times 3 times a day. (Y/n) allowed those sins to be cut as I cut them faster and harder. Those soft plump lips moaning my name letting free of all her sins had me memorized. Those lips which are full of sin hypnotize me once more. Her small frame shook hard when she couldn't breath. I let her throat go letting my hand travel to her jaw , then her cheek. "I have but one sin you never wash away," she blushed as my fingers linger on that one sin. I kiss the sin away using my hand to rub her fast. The time of complete cleansing was now. Her moans became almost screams in my mouth as she released the sins. I allow my sword to wash away the sins. I thrust harder into her my wings fluttering behind me as I clean this damned sinner. Her sins being washed away and onto the bedding underneath her. I pull away a little allowing her to breath. She gasps her nails digging into my flesh as she was shown the gates of heaven for the briefest time she could. "Cleans my lips again," she begged ," for I do not wish to leave any sins left." I kiss her again thrusting all I could out. I slowed my thrusts as it came to an end. I pull away from her. "Lets clean the sins from your skin," I helped her up to clean the mess in the bathroom.