Chapter 20

"Miss Collins." He says as he walks in.

"I thought you said that you would wait." I mutter.

I watch him close the door, his nails scratching the door handle as he lets go.

"I grew impatient, plus hearing the lies that Alex was telling you about me I felt the need to come in here and correct them."

"Lies?" I whisper.

"Alex being over protective of his possessions again."

He walks towards me, the look on his face, somewhat sinister, somewhat cheeky but extremely gorgeous. I begin to back away from him, eventually hitting the wall. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath through his nose, taking in my scent.

"Oh Miss Collins, you are a fine young vampire. Exotic floral tones." his lips curl to a smirk as he takes another sniff. "Woody undertones, hmm addictive." he moves closer to me, leaning into my neck, his warm breath heavy on me. I hesitate to smell him, the fear of what he may have eaten strikes through me. Eventually I have to breathe and all I can smell is blood and mint. "And then there is the underlying smell of your blood. You smell divine."

"So you do want to eat me?"

He chuckles.

"Not in the way that Alex told you." his grin wicked.

I blush, his flirting knows no bounds.

"I do not have sex with my partner for the twelve hours before full moon Miss Collins." he whispers in my ear.

He makes me melt, all I want to do is push him to the ground and have him.

"And I most certainly do not take a woman beyond what she could cope with. That would just be cruel."

He presses me against the wall, his need evident, pressing against my thigh. It ignites my desire; my lust begins to burn through me.

"If you submit to me it does not mean your demise. It means that you get a night of intense passion and sex that you would have never experienced before. The full moon is not about feeding or death, it is about sex. If we were to feed once a month we would be pretty skinny, we feed like you, when we are hungry. The only thing that I would suggest to anyone who considers relations with a werewolf is to not be around the in the twelve hours after a full moon but that is only because we shed our fur and look rather scruffy. Any time around that they are normal beings."

He lifts my legs around his waist, his hand finding its way up my leg. As he presses himself into me I let out a little moan. He looks down at my cleavage, running his nail down my sternum to the first button. The sharpness of the nail pops the button, exposing more of my cleavage.

"You are beautiful." his tone low, almost growling.

The fingers splay out, the nails run over my chest, his touch is firm, pushing me up as he kisses me. As he makes his way higher, the hair on his head tickles me, I try to blow it away from my nose but it just makes its way back again. I can feel his fangs on my neck, he never bites me, the fangs just skim the edge of my skin. He kisses the edge of my mouth, seeking permission.

"No." I whisper; Alex's words still ring through my head. Do not submit to him.

Somehow we managed to be half way up the wall, once I had pushed him off my body, I slide back down, hitting the ground rather ungracefully. I look up, his nails dug into the frame of the door. He jumps down to the ground.

"I told you it is nothing like you have ever experienced."

Arrogant, so self-assured. It is the werewolf's nature. I feel myself being lifted off the ground and he pushes me back against the wall again.