***8***

Papa mujhe 50,000/- chaiye....cash (Sanyukta demanded)

Mei pagal nehi hun jo tere hath mei pese thamadun wo bhi itni badi rakam....(his eyes were scanning the news paper)

You know what? (snatched the newspaper and threw that some where thus boiling Kishore's blood) sometimes I doubt....aap Aggarwal Automobiles ki hi CEO ho ya chaprashi? apke harkate kisi bhikari se kaam nehi...(Kishore closed his eyes to calm down his anger)

Sanyukta!!! (Anju dragged her and placed a tight slap on her cheeks)

Apki itni himmat!!! I hate u maa....itna ameer baap honeka kya faeda agar bhikari ki zindegi jeena pade? (she said while controlling her sobs)

chal ja yahan se....(Anju scolded and she sprang upstairs...) beti hath se ja rahi hei (sat on the couch while holding her head)

Mene kuch socha hei.....(Kishore said and Anju looked at him)

Sanyu stepped inside her room and went towards her word-robe . She opened the door to pull out a bottle full of Vodka.....

Samjhte kya hei khudko....(opened the cap and poured that inside her favorite glass) azadi naam ki koi cheez hei bhi ya nehi....(wiped her lips....) meri futi kismaat jo iss bhikhari gharme peda hui....(wiped her tears and emptied the glass) 

Aggarwal Automobiles...

Sir apse koi RSS milna chate hein....(the receptionist informed Kishore)

RSS!!! isse kya kaam hei mujhse! (Kishore thought) unhe mere cabin mei bhejo (he said)

Ji sir.....(the receptionist looked at Randhir who was taking his daily sips from a tiny bottle) mmm sir (he looked at her)

hmmm.....(he said looking at her face....his eyes were red)

ss...sir ne apko andar bulaya hei.....uss taraf....(she showed him the way)

Hmmmm.....(he said and walked towards Kishore's cabin)

May I come in ? (Kishore upped his lashes to look at him) sarur ji....(he grinned adding frown lines to Kishore's forehead)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Do Vote and Comment

Jan...