***79***

Acha baccho eak baat batawo inn donomese kis FF ka update chaiye? Sabse jyada comment wala win karega 

1) Accidental Parents- Unbreakable Bond

2)A Beautiful Feeling- Sweet & Strange

Dhyan rahe eak jana eak ff ko hi vote kar sakta hei tto mei aaj raat 10 pm ke andar de dungi update

puppa....puppa...aap sunlahe ho? (Aarman asked while sniffing....Renuka was caressing his hair)

the other two were hugging their dadi tight....they were scared....why there mumma isn't home?

*Aarman!!...kya hua baccha? aap ro kun rahe ho?(Randhir asked while shutting down his laptop)*

Puppa...mumma abhitak ghal nei ayi...hame daal lag laha hei...wo kabi echa nei kalti...(Renuka wiped Aarman's tears)

*Sanyukta ghar nei ayi!! Raat ke 10 bajrahe hei (he thought) 

Aarman aap strong ho na....rote nei hei...apke puppa unhe dhundke laenge (he consoled his own child while gulping down his fear)*

Haan we are waiting....(he said and the conversation ended)

*Kahan ho Sanyukta...(he thought....his one hand was holding his phone which was getting connected with Sanyukta's number and the other hand was busy wiping his sweat drops)*

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Khana khalo...(he said her offering a full plate of rice and curry)

She was seated there like a statue....her messy hair, smudged kajal, lipstick and vermilion were making her to look like a scary witch... :-P

Sunai nei diya kya....(clutched her chin within his fingers) soon to be wify....(Aaryan smirked devilishly)

Sanyukta spat her saliva on his face....

Teri itni himmat....(gripped her arms and winched in pain)

Maroge tum....mera Randhir janse mardega tujhe...(she screamed)

Bhai chod usse...(his friend who was playing the role of a driver detached their frames)

Huh....kuch nei karpaega wo....jis mard ki wife kisi paraye admi ke sath reh chuka hota hei na...usse koi nei apnata...fir yeh Randhir konsa devta hei?(Aaryan said and left the room)

Sanyukta sat on the floor with a thud and hugged her knees....her eyes were dry....due to excess of crying...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A Love Like This!!!....get ready to experience

Thank u

Do Vote and Comment

Love u all

Jan...