***60***

Aabb kya hua?(he asked finding her eyes teary)

In no time she was in his arms sobbing with hi cups....

mujhse saab nafrat karte hein....(he was patting her head) papa-mumma koi mujhse aab pyar nei karta....(wiped her tears on his shirt)

Esa nei hei....wo tumse bohot pyar karte hein...isliye unhone tumhe mana kia mujhse shadi karne ko...(pecked her temple) mene bohot baar business matters mei tumhare dad se jhagda kia hei...wo bhi dangerous...(he said with hesitation)

Mei kya karun fir? (she looked into his eyes)

Kuch nei...(while pecking her eyes one after another) bash apna shyan rakho aur mujhse pyar karo (he winked at her)

She bushed .....

OMG!!!...Sanyukta is blushing!!!!(he widened his eyes)

mujhe chidhao maat...(she smacked his arms)

Aur nei tto kya...(joined their foreheads) mei tumhe blush karte hue pehlibar dekhraha hun...

Randhir....bash bhi karo....(she hid her face on his chest)

Acha!!...bash karta tto 3 kese ate???(he whispered in her ear)

I hate u pervert...(she slapped his cheeks lightly)

I love u angel...(he pecked her lips)

Bacche kya sochenge? (she pouted)

yehi ki mumma papa eak dusre se kitna pyar karte hei!!!..(he made her lay on the bed and rested his right ear on her belly)

I missed u Randhir...(she said while caressing his hair)

He moved towards her head and pecked her forehead...

Shhh....aab asun nei....I am sorry for everything Sanyu...(he said while fixing his gaze on her face)

Love u Rannu...(she said caressing his cheeks)

Rannu!!!(he blinked his eyes)

your new name...(she giggled and he pressed his lips on her lips thus giving rise to a wild lip lock)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::THE END::::::::::::::::::::: :-P

Thank u so much

Do Vote and comment

Catch u soon

Jan...

to be continued....