***5***

Guys thank u so much for your love for this story. Try my new story "The Adventurous Island" on parsh

Read my other stories like Accidental Parents- A Magical Experience

                                                       A Beautiful Feeling- Sweet & Strange

                                                       My Soulmate

:::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

Aap hame pasand ho....(the guy named Aaryan said adjusting his specs while they were talking on the terrace)

Mere bareme jane bina? (she raised one of her brows)

Ji!!!! haam samjhe nehi....apke bareme hame saab pata hei....(he said stammering a little when Sanyukta adjusted his shirt collar)

pataka(cracker) hun mei....(she said seductively when Aaryan gulped....) bahato ke sath sso chuki hun....(said while opening his shirt buttons)

what!!....(he walked two steps back) pa...pagal ho?

nehi....(while playing with her hair locks) thoda control nei karpati bass....(winked at him.....whereas he rushed downstairs while chanting "Hanuman Chalisha") bada aya Sanyukta Aggarwal se shadi karne wala.....nerd....mera husband tto lakho mei eak hoga....karodpati....BMW wala....(she said and frowned when Randhir's image flashed in her mind) nei nei wo nei....(nodded her head negatively)

Sekhawat Villa....

Kaun hei yeh Randhir? (Renuka asked while coughing a little because of the smoke)

He caressed his fingers on Sanyukta's picture on his wall whereas smoke was coming out of his mouth with out any break.....

Apki honewali bahu....(he said with a devilish smile on his face....his entire room was decorated with Sanyukta's picture only)

Kya!!...tuu shadi kaar raha hei!!!...kaab....hame batana jarur....(she stopped when Randhir turned while shooting a deadly glare towards his mother)

Apni aukat mei rahiye.....jaab apki jarurat hogi bulalunga...(he said rudely and walked out of his room to work upon his next plan)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Do Vote and Comment

Jan...