***52***

Acha!!...(she turned towards him.....Randhir felt bed looking at her red teary eyes) aur iski kya guarantee ki aap  pehle jesa behave nehi karenge?(screamed.....she rested her palm on her belly and pressed her lips together)

Sanyukta!!!...(made her sit on the chair) esi halat mei kun chilati ho?(while caressing her back)

Mujhe apki sympathy nei chaiye...(she jerked his hand) pani...(she closed her eyes tight)

Koi please pani lawo...(Randhir panicked)

jawo yahan se...(she pushed him....there were sweat beads on her forehead)

Ye lo didi pani...(Aradhya gave her a glass of water and Sanyu drank that in a go)

wese Randhir....(smiled sarcastically) aap itne guarantee ke sath kese keh sakte ho ki yeh apki baby hei?  kya pata...mei kisi....(he closed her mouth using his palm)

pichli bate bhulado Sanyu....mei aab wesa nei raha...(his eyes watered)

I can't trust u again....meri baat hoti sirf tto alag hei....mei akeli nehi hun...(she looked away as his tears were unbearable for her)

He sat in front of her on his knees.....held her hands......

I know mene bohot ghalat kia tumhare sath Sanyukta....I am guilty for that....(she looked at him) tumhare bina mene apne din kese kate yeh sirf mei hi jansakta hun....please Sanyukta give one chance....

apni past ko yaad nei karte aab?(she asked straight and he looked away) thanks Mr Sekhawat...I am glad that u came here....now please let me live in peace....

Okay....(he stood up) remember it meri honewli bacche ki mummy agle saal haam apne baby ka pehla birthday sathme celebrate karenge....(he said with determination)

I wish Randhir....ki yehi ho...(she thought)

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u friends

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...