***39***

Randhir.....(she whispered while caressing his bare back)

Hmm.....(sucking her chin)

let's visit a psychiatrist....(she clutched the bed sheet in her fist....they were panting hard)

kun?(bit her collarbone) tum pagal ho gayi ho kya?(he chuckled)

nei....ahh....(she pressed her lips together)

abhi bhi pain hota hei?(cupped her cheeks and pecked her forehead)

Thoda....(she smiled and pecked his nose) please chalo na....Aaryan ne mujhe tumhare past ke bareme bataya....(he clenched his jaws)

I want u to be fit and fine.....I want u to be happy.....(she caressed his cheeks.....her eyes were holding a different emotion.....other than lust)

He left her and sat on the bed thus revealing his bare back to her.....

Please....(hugged him.....pressed her right cheek on his back)

Tum bhi sochti ho mei pagal hun?....(he took her hands and made her to face him)

Nei Randhir...mei ba......(she stopped looking at his red eyes)

Aab samjha....mujhe pagal khane bhejke uss Aaryan ke sath gulchene udane hei tumhe?(he asked gripping her arms more tight)

Esi baat nei hei....sayad eak doctor tumhari help karsake....(she cupped his cheeks but he looked away) please....(she pouted)

Eak sart pei...(he smirked devilishly)

Kya?(gulped a little)

Uss Aaryan ko pehle chanta maro....fir dhake marke usse hamare gharse nikalo....fir mei chalunga tumhare Doctor ke pas....(he smiled like a Dracula before entering into the loo)  

Yeh ...(she rubbed her fingers on her forehead)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Do Vote and Comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...