***53***

Do Support my story A Beautiful Feeling- Sweet & Strange and Accidental Parents- Unbreakable Bond...

:::::::::::::::::::;

I am really very sorry Mr Sekhawat....hamri asram mei sirf aurte reh sakti hei...(Aruna joined her palms in front of him) bohot guilty feeling ho rahi hei...par mei apni bacchio ko lekar koi risk nei lena chati...aap please kisi lodge mei reh lijiye...

It's okay...(he smiled sadly) I deserve this....

Aruna smiled and left the veranda...Sanyu was overhearing their conversation....her eyes go wide when Randhir adjusted himself on the veranda......her heart pained fining her hubby like this....but she can't trust him....it's for their baby....their baby is innocent....he/she shouldn't suffer...

***

Arrey didi!!! aap kun khana bana rahi ho? (Aaradhya asked) dijiye mei karlungi

I know Aaradhya...mei acha khana nei banapati....par mera maan hei ki usse apne hath se kuch banake khane ko dun...(she smiled)

Didi!!...(she hugged her from back) mera wo matlab nei tha...apka khana bhi tasty hei...aap itne pyar se jo banate ho...(Sanyu smiled)  mei bash yeh keh rahi thi...ki aap pregnant ho na...tto jyada stress maat llo please..

Don't worry...tum ye leke apni jiju ko dedo...(she handed her a plate)

Okay

::::::::::::::

Randhir put a morsel inside his mouth and smiled.....

aaj bhi tumhe khana banana nei aya...(he smiled....Sanyu was observing him through the window...her right palm was rested on her belly)

mujhe yeh bhi chalega Sanyu...(licked his fingers) please mere pas ajao...(wiped his tears with the back of his palm)

Suddenly he started coughing badly....resting his right palm on his chest

tum dhyan se nei kha sakte...(he turned his head towards him....tears rolled down his eyes....she was busy rubbing his back.....) pani pio...(made him drink the water)

Here Sanyu's cheeks were also wet...

Thank u...(he cheeped when she came back to senses)

Please...(he pleaded her holding her hand once she was ready to go)

Sawal hamare baccho ka hei Randhir...(she gulped her tears)

Twins!!..(his eyes twinkled)

Triplets...(she said smiling a little)

Dekha mei kitna powerful hun..(he cheeped shamelessly)

She blushed before entering the house...

3 bacche!!...(he was grinning like idiots) OMG 3 room banwane honge...mere baccho ke liye (thought while gulping down the tasteless food)

::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...