***21***

A Beautiful Feeling- Sweet & Strange is updated

Accidental Parents- ME updated

:::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir.....mum hei....(she tried to detach their frames)

Hmm....(licking the skin on her collar bone) ane ddo....wo bhi dekhle unka damad unki beti ko kitna chata hei.....

Kya bak rahe ho?  (pushed him a little and held his hand)

mujhe susu nei lagi hei...(he said when she pushed him inside the loo)

Firvi karo...aur haan bahar maat nikalna jabtak mei na kahun...(closed the door on his face)

How dare she!!!...(he clenched his fist)

Kahan thi tu?(Anju asked as soon as Sanyukta opened the door)

Maa...(hugged her and Anju frowned) awo na....betho...(made her sit on the bed)

Itna pyar kese apni maa pe?(Anju asked suspiciously)

Ofho aap kitne sawal kati ho...(she grinned like idiots)

Acha suun aaj tere washroom mene use kia tha wahan mei apne bangles bhul ayi...(she was about to go there)

Maa no....(Sanyukta screamed & blocked her way)

Kya hua?(when she started to push her outside the room)

Maa washroom gandha hei mei saf karke apko bangles de dungi....bye...(closed the door and sighed)

Kya samjahti ho khudko?(he pushed her on the bed and came over her) maa ki ashirvad lene bhi nei diya...(winked)

Randhir!....maa dekhleti na tto aaj donoki taentaen fish...(she said when he leaned towards her and started kissing her bare shoulders) Kya kar rahe ho...(pushed him) jaab dekho....

Chup....(grabbed her neck and she got scared looking at his red eyes)

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Do Vote and Comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...