***100***

LIGHT.....CAMERA.....ACTION

A Shrill cry reached her ear drums and Sanyukta rushed towards the hall....her 7 months old baby was crying and her son Samay was beating her using his toy car...

Samay!!!....(Sanyukta screamed and he got scared) kya hei yeh saab?(she picked up her baby)

mumma I hate her....(Samay said)

kya!!....tujhe pata bhi hei kya bolraha hei?(she asked while caressing her baby's back)

haan...tto....mujhe laga choti sis ayegi maza ayega....par aap dono isise pyar karte ho....mujhse nei...(he complained)

Esa nei kehte Samay....(they heard Randhir's voice)

par papa....

Sanyukta tum bacchi ko sulado...(she nodded a yes and left towards the room)

Samay...wo bohot choti hei....uska extra care karcna padta hei na....jaab aap chote thei haam aap teeno ka bhi esa hi dhyaan rakhte thei...(he pecked his forehead)

par mujhe acha nei lagta....(he looked away)

kun nei lagta....(Aarman and Ranveer asked) wo hamari choti sis hei...haam teeno ko uska care karna chaiye hei na papa...(Aarman said)

Of course...(Randhir pecked his cheeks)

aur Samay....haam aab bade ho chuke hei na....second standard pei hei.....hame apni behen se jealous nei hona chaiye...(he side hugged him)

tto kya mei bura hun?(Samay's eyes welled up)

nei...aap bohot samajhdar ho....aabse aap Trisha ka care karna aur usko dhersara pyar karna....apko pata hei jaab wo badi hojaegi aapko rakhi pehnayegi...(Randhir said)

Sacchi!!..jese mere friend ko uski sis pehnati hei?(he blinked his eyes)

Of course ...(he hugged his 3 sons....Sanyu was looking at them with a wide smiled on her face)

aab aap jawo homework karo....(the trio left obeying Randhir)

Kya baat hei Mr Sekhawat bade samajhdar hogaye hei....(she placed Trisha in her cot who was sleeping after filling her tummy)

Apne banadia....Mrs Sekhawat....(he hugged her waist from back)

Acha!!....(she asked while garlanding her arms around his neck)

hmm....(he said before taking her lips into his mouth)

****CUT****

The director said and parsh detached their frames thus completing the last scene of their first movie.

Good job guys....(the director complemented them and they smiled a little)

They stepped into their allotted rooms to freshnup....

After sometime Param found Harshita playing with the baby girl who was playing the role of Trisha....he smiled wide and went near them.....

Okay baby say bye to uncle and aunty....(her mother told her but she hid her face in her embrace)

Sarma rahi hei (Harshita said)

chal yeh teri tarah nei hei....(Param said)

me kaab sarma rahi thi?(Harshita cupped her waist)

aabhi jaab last scene me....(he stopped when Harshita avoided his gaze)

okay aab haam chalte hei....(the mother took her baby)

aab nakhre maat dikha....coffee pine chal mere sath(he said while gripping her left arm)

mujhe nei jana....(she jerked his arms)

aab kya hua tujhe?(he frowned)

tu ese mujhe hamesha nei chida sakta...(she pouted)

haak hei mera...(he winked)

ja baat maat kar...(she pushed him and was about to go)

acha chal maaf kia tujhe....(he said and she widened her eyes) I mean mafi mangta hun....per padun?(he asked dramatically)

ja tu bhi kya yaad rakhega....(she chuckled)

:::::::::::::::::::::

Bohot maza aya na....hamari movie Blockbuster hogi dekhlena...(she said with a grin)

Haan haam jo hei isme...(he grinned)

wese yahan bhi hamare character ke naam Randhir aur Sanyukta hei....what a coincidence no (she said) mene tto script dekhte hi haan boldia...

acha mei hun isliye nei bola?(he pouted)

chal ja (she showed him her tongue)

wese...iss naam se hi tto hame pehchan mila tha....(he smiled)

Acha aaj tu free hei?(Param asked)

Haan kun?(she scrunched her brows)

mom ne teko dinner pe bulaya hei...(he said)

Aunty ne mujhe call kardia hei already...(she said) wo tujhse jyada mujhse pyar karti hei...

Chal ja.....din me sapne maat dekh...(he said)

mei teri complaint karungi...(she showed him her forefinger)

Ja kar mei nei darta tujhse....(he said gripping her finger)

huh....marpadegi aaj tujhe dekhle...(she stood up and made her way out of the cafeteria)

Arrey sun....tu fir gussa hogayi!!....arrey Harshita....(he followed her till their car)

Their fights will never end....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hope Your Liked this Story. Do Give me your views and yes genuinely. Thank u so much for your continuous support throughout this journey

Try My ongoing stories too 

Accidental Parents- Unbreakable Bond

A Beautiful Feeling- Sweet and Strange

Long Ago (A Painful Story)

My Soulmate

The Mysterious Island

IVG...Mystery of the Singing Ghost

And Completed Stories

A Beautiful Feeling (First Season)

My Heart Belongs To You (both seasons)

Accidental Parents(Season one and two)

Love Potion (Romedy)

Flowing Love

Affliction - Dark

Connection With You (Sequel To Affliction)

Unconditional Love

And My Short Story Book on sandhir

SHORT LOVE STORIES

Jan...