***37***

Do Read My Stories Accidental Parents and Unconditional Love

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

kahan chua usne tumhe?(checking her body)

kahin nei Randhir.....please calm down....(she cupped his cheeks)

tumne kaal mere I LOVE U ka bhi answer nei diya....it means u don't love me....(held her arms and dragged her towards him)

Randhir!!....

nei...(pushed her) tum uss Aaryan ke sath bhagne ka plan bana rahi ho na?...mujhe chodke jaogi right?....bore ho gayi ho mujhse.....(he pulled out his hair in frustration)

Randhir!!....(rushed towards him and hugged) shhh....mei nei jaungi tumse durr....okay....(pecked his cheeks)

mere sath office chalo....I can't trust that Aaryan....(he said)

okay....I am coming....(patted his cheeks)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hello bhavi....(she looked back and found her devar)

kya chaiye? itni jaldi marna hei tumhe? jo mere piche pade ho?(she cupped her waist)

common bhavi....uss pagal se kya milega?(he mocked Randhir)

mind your tongue...(pointed her finger at him).....uska naam Randhir hei...

itna pyar!!.....(he widened his eyes)

wo jo bhi hei....mei usse thik karungi....(she said with determination)

huh.....HE WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED AT THE AGE OF 10....(Aaryan said rather mocked on Randhir's destiny.....Sanyukta just froze there) 

uske dimag ko sadma laga hei....kisi pei trust nei karta....violent ho gaya hei....janvar hei wo janver(he laughed)

K...kya!!....ke..se.....(she just managed to say)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Catch u soon

Jan...