***10***

I AM BACK. BEFORE TIME. HAHAHA.....HAHAHA......MISSED ME???? :-P. HERE IS THE NEXT PART. NOW I CAN UPDATE.THANK GOD :-) MY PROBLEM IS SOLVED. MISSED U ALL :-)

::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta moaned feeling ticklish under her feet....she smiled in her sleep feeling the same near her belly button.....she could feel coldness on her legs.....as the clothe which was covering them is now not there....

mmmm.....(she moaned again as soon as her thighs welcomed the same feeling which was there on her toes and belly)

a pair of strong hands got busy opening one after another button of her night gown.....she felt the same touch on the middle of her chest......she felt elated.....she felt heavenly....her facial expressions could easily depict her feelings....

ahhh.....(she gasped in sleep.....when the skin of her chest welcomed a love bite from!!!!) kaun!!!....(she woke up with a jolt and found herself half necked...) ye kese!!!.....(caressed her love bite) koi aya tha!!!...(looked at the window which was half open....)

Sanyukta went towards the window after buttoning up her night dress.....

kaun hei? arrey himmat hei tto samne aa bey......(she screamed looking at the road where a black BMW was parked.....) izzat lutni hei na....samnese loot &^%$#$%^ (imagine any filthy language :-P) janta nehi kisse bhidraha hei....(her eyes were filled with rage) nagin hun mei.....dash lungi na.....7 janmo tak thik nehi hoga tu kayar....(she screamed)

Sanyu kya hua beta....kun chilla rahi hei?(she heard Anju's scream outside the door)

haan haan ayi....bUhdhhan...(Sanyu closed the window and went towards the door of her room) kya hei?(asked her mother)

Kun chilla rahi thi?(Anju caressed her cheeks)

aapse matlab....get out and let me sleep....(closed the door on her face) damn....kaun tha yaar....(laid on her bed and slept thinking about the owner of her love bite)

Sexy Devil....(Randhir smirked while smashing his cigarette between his fingers ....he was laid on the terrace of Sanyu's house)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Do vote and comment

Love u

catch you soon

Jan...