***56***

Accidental Parents- Unbreakable Bond...Chapter 1 is updated. DO check.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

She was confused when the CAB stopped near the "Ashram" and Aruna came there to shake her hands with Aaryan. After sometime he opened the back door of the CAB and Aruna freed her from the clothe which was shutting off her mouth...

Yeh saab kya hei? Aap Aryan ko kese janti hei!...(Sanyukta asked and Aruna-Aaryan exchanged a devilish grin)

Tum andar tto awo....(the trio entered inside and Sanyukta was shocked finding the girls in mini skirts and revealing tops with loads of make up on their face)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mr Sekhawat I think u should consult a doctor first...(the inspector advised him)

No....nothing is more important than Sanyukta....(he cheeped while pressing his head)

Okay....by the way...team ne pata lagaliya hei..."Shakti" koi asram nei hei....RED light area hei....besahara aurtoki faeda uthata hei....(the Inspector said)

Meri Sanyu...(he sighed) please God...aaj tak apke yahan kabhi mun nei mara...please aaj meri pehli wish rakhlo....meri wife aur bachho ko bachalo....

Calm down Mr Sekhawat...haam time pe pahunchjaenge...(he cheeped)

:::::::::::::::::::::

Kya!!....apko saram nei ati!...itna bada dhoka!!...(Sanyu cheeped holding her baby bump)

The girls looked down....

Wese Aruna Sanyukta ko kaab bechogi?(Aaryan asked eyeing Sanyukta in a lustful way)

Pregnant hei na....maa aur bacche dodno ko bechdungi...alag alag jagah...(she hi fived with Aaryan)

Sanyukta was staring at them with her eyes wide...

Randhir!!...please save us....(she though holding her baby bump protectively)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Catch u soon

Jan...