***47***

Do read my story Accidental Parents- ME...it's completed

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

He stirred in his sleep.....unable to bear the extreme pain in his head & butty :-P....

ahh....(tried to sit and looked here and there) jaan....jaan....where are u?(he called her) jaan....eak cup lemon tea leke awo na(he said)

arrey!!! kamal hei!!....washroom mei ho kya?(he knocked on the washroom door) kahan gayi!!!...(he rushed down the stairs not before wearing his clothes)

jaan...jaan...(he screamed)

Kya hua?(Renuka asked)

Sanyukta kahan hei...(he was huffing badly)

room mei nei hei?(Renu scrunched her brows)

Nei...(he went to his room and search the word-robe) shit....u bloody idiot....bhag gayi...(he pulled his hair in anger) huh...(smiled devilishly) RSS se bachke kaha jaegi??? (dialed a number) duniya ke kisi bhi kone se meri biwi lake ddo....warna tumhare liye acha nei hoga (said to a man)

*Ji sir hojaega (he said while stammering)*

Bloody Sexy Bitch....yeh tune acha nehi kia...(shook his head negatively) mei yahan shanti se nei bethsakta....

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta was about to knock on the door but stopped as soon as she heard something...

Tum chahe kuch bhi kaho Anju....Sanyukta ne jo kia mei usse kabhi maaf nehi kar sakta...she is dead for me...(Kishore screamed and a drop of tear rolled down Sanyukta's eyes)

Esa maat kahiye na...beti hei wo..(Anju cried)

Aaj tak usne hame apni maa-baap ki tarah treat kia?(Kishore raged his voice)

Sanyukta remembered how she behaved with her parents....she sighed and left from there...

After sometime the door bell rang and Anju opened the door

Tum!!..(she frowned)

Sanyukta kahan hei?(he asked....with rage filled voice)

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Catch u soon

Jan...