***99***

Thank u for your lovely Votes and Comments

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

LIGHT......CAMERA.....ACTION

You are Under arrest (Aaryan blinked his dirty eyes and yawned as soon as he found the inspector at his doorstep)

Hawwww......(he yawned more) sube sube July fool bana rahe ho?(Aaryan asked again)

Aaryan!!!!! (he heard a feminine voice and shifted his gaze from the fatty inspector towards his lovely wife and his 4 year old daughter)

janu tum!!!....(he widened his eyes)

papa....(his daughter Sara hugged his legs) aap mele liye toko thips (choco chips) nei laye (she complained)

apke kali kartuto ka pata lagaliya hei apne....bina licences ke aap pub chala rahe thei wo bhi 4....apko pata bhi hei kitna ghalat hei....wo tto Mr Sekhawat ki karan hame ye pata chala(the inspector said)

wo gadha kese!! (Aaryan thought)

Inspector isko le jayiye...nei chayiye esa ghatia pati mujhe...(his wife wiped her tears)

Jaan tum!!

pal mujhe papa se tips (chips) chayiye...(Sara cried)

Beta mamma apko diladgi...(she took her daughter and the inspectors took Aaryan with them)

****

Mom kitna arti utarogi?(Randhir twitched his nose)

tu chup rahe (Renuka glared him whereas Sanyukta chuckled)

aab andar awo dono....(sandhir stepped inside)

mumma....(the trio came and hugged their mumma)

She just absorbed her children's love....while pecking their foreheads one after another

mumma missed u....(Randhir and Renuka smiled looking at them)

:::::::::::::::::

Randhir chodo na...(she said when he caged her in between the wall and himself)

nei...(he said while looking at her teasingly)

masti maat karo aur jane ddo mujhe...(she tried to push him but her hugged her by her waist) arrey 

bacche papa ke sath ghumne gaye hei....abhi chance hei...(he said while playing with her shirt buttons)

Kya!!...abhi!!...nei nei mujhe dinner banana hei...(she was pushing him and he was making the grip more tight)

dinner mom bana rahi hei....(while opening her shirt buttons)

Pa....

shhhh....(he closed her mouth using his palm) don't disturb me...(he said huskily before making her his once again)

*****CUT*****

Only one part left

Thank u

Catch u soon

Jan...