***82***

Accidental Parents- Unbreakable Bond is updated. Do read and Give me your views

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Baby ese chupchap kun khadi ho? Color choose karo na...(Aaryan nudged her but she remained silent)

Sir....I think your wife is shy....lagta hei neyi neyi shadi hui hei apki...(the sales women said while showing them a variety of lingerie)

haan kuch esa hi samajhlijiye....(There someone was just listening to their conversation silently...his eyes were holding a film of tears)

Baby choose karo na....after all aaj hamari special night hei......(he caressed her cheeks but she turned before he could touch her more)

The moment she turned their eyes met.....a drop of tear trickled down his eyes....her eyes went numb.....

Randhir!!...(she grinned.....before she could run and hug her hubby....Aaryan gripped her wrist....she gazed him and he gestured her to stay calm otherwise it will be harmful for her kids and family)

Tum....(Randhir managed to say) ye saab!!...(the tears were not listening to him)

Randhir...jesa tum....(she opened her mouth)

Arrey...tumse tang ake tto agayi mere pas...hey na baby...(he pressed his lips against her temple....Randhir felt like dying so as Sanyukta)

chup chap drama dekho....(Aaryan whispered near her ear and Randhir thought that he is pecking her cheeks)

Sanyukta....I need to talk to you....(Randhir said)

Dekho Randhir....(Aaryan was going to say)

mene tumse nei kaha....(Randhir screamed thus shaking Sanyukta's nerves)

Aaryan left the place not before warning her through his gestures...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Catch u soon

Jan...