***75***

Accidental Parents- Unbreakable Bond is updated. Do Check

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir....mere pas eak better idea hei (Sanyu said....Randhir as well as their two sons were now keenly looking at Sanyukta....the other one stirred in his sleep)

Acha aur wo kya hei???honeymoon???(he smiled coyly)

Divorce (she flared her nose)

huh...(the boys sighed and engaged themselves in their game of breaking Sanyu's pearl necklace without her concern)

Kya tum bhi...(he pouted) eak beti hojaegi tto kya jaega tumhara?(he tried to make her understand)

Randhir!!...yeh 3 kafi nei hei tumhare liye?(she widened her eyes)

Haan paar 3 ladke hei na...eak bhi ladki nei hei...tum akeli padjaogi na Sanyu...mei tto tumhare liye keh raha tha...(he said sadly)

Kya kismaat hei meri...mere pati kitna sochte hei meri khusi ki bareme...(she pulled his chin and he blushed) jaldi se sojawo kaal office jana hei...(she ordered and he hid himself under the quilt)

aur tum dono...hey bhagwan...(her eyes fell on the necklace) yeh kya kardala tum dono nei...(the babies made an innocent face which was enough to melt their mumma) tch...koi baat nei...papa ko boldungi eak aur ladenge mere liye...(she took them in her arms)

Jabtak beti nei hojata mei nei lanewala...(he said peeking through the quilt)

Fir mei tumhe mere pas ane bhi nei dungi...(she said while feeding Ranveer and Samay)

Sanyu mei tto mazak kar raha tha...good night...(he rested his palm on Aarman's chest and closed his eyes)

Sanyu placed her babies on the bed and pecked the foreheads of her 4 babies one after another....like...Randhir, Aarman, Ranveer and Samay...

mera bada wala baby...(she cheeped eyeing Randhir and called it a night)

Randhir smiled in his sleep

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...