***4***

Do check my Parsh ff "The Mysterious Island" 

My Soulmate is updated

Read my another story A Beautiful Feeling- Sweet & Strange 

Thank u

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta aaj syam ko picture dekhne chalte hei okay.....(Menaka, her soul sister suggested)

Na...papa ne saza di hei....bahar nei jasakti (she frowned) kehte hei mei badtameez hogayi hun....I mean common yaar....I want freedom....(she threw the pillow and it touched the floor)

Acha shant....haam kabhi aur jaenge....(Menaka said and ended the call)

Sanyukta went near mirror and looked at her image where she noticed the red color on her forehead.....

yeh kaab laga!!!....(she scrunched her brows) kahin Parth ke bacche ne tto....(widened her eyes) na....uss gadhe mei itna daam kahan? (shook her head negatively) fir!! (closed her eyes to recall the moment) wo ladka!!! (opened her eyes with a jolt) uski itni himmat!!! (flared her nose) fir kabhi mile na tto haddia tod dungi uski

****

Yeh papa bhi na....khatara gadi thama dia hei mujhe (she said and Menaka just shook her head negatively) millionaire my foot (A Black BMW reached there and the owner smiled looking at his lady love)

Mei help karun? (he asked once her got outside his vehicle whereas she was busy kicking her scooty)

Her blood boiled when she recognized him.....those black jet orbs and that smile.....arhhh....she just hates them....because they does something inside her system....

No thanks...(she said sternly whereas he rubbed his finger on his temple with a smile playing on his lips)

Ese kese? (raised his brows) eak ladki ki help karna tto banta hei....(he smiled as a gentleman)

Sanyu manja na....dhoop bhi bahat hei.....acha insaan lagta hei....(Menaka whispered in her ear)

Thik hei....(she agreed being scared of the sun when he opened the door of his black BMW for the ladies)

They reached Aggarwal House and the ladies climbed down the car....

Aap andar ayiye na....(Menaka asked whereas Sanyukta glared her) apne help kia isliye...

Thanks....(eyeing Sanyukta only....whereas she looked away) sayad apke dost ko pasand nehi ayega....(wore his goggles before driving back...)

Samjhata kya hei khudko? duffer....(she cursed him)

Chal andar...(Menaka dragged her inside....)

Acha hua tu agayi...(Anju said as soon as the girls stepped inside) Menaka isse tayar kara...syam ko ladke wale arahe hei isse dekhne....

listening to this Sanyukta's blood boiled but she simpered as soon as something crossed her mind....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Do Vote and Comment

Jan...