***57***

Leave my hand...(she screamed when one of the women pushed her inside a room)

Yahan padi raho.....jabtak tumhara baccha bahar na ajaye....(she cheeped rudely)

Aab mei samjhi....syam ke 7 bajte hi...aaplog mujhe bahar anese kun rokte thei....(she screamed) ahh...(held her belly protectively) aapko kuch nei honedungi mei...(she cried her heart out) I promise....

Yehi wo jagah hei na Mr Sekhawat? (the Inspector asked him and he nodded a yes while taking heavy breathes) Are u okay?

I am fine....Sanyukta....(pointing towards the door)

(pointing towards the door)

Shit...yeh yahan kese agaya!!...(Aruna said while glancing at them through the window)

Ladkio...saab kapde badlo...wo Sekhawat police ke sath pohonchgaya...(the girls were running towards the changing room)

Haam kahan jayen?(the Men asked while wearing his clothes...)

Kahin pe bhi jawo...mere nazro se nei bach sakte...(the inspector cheeped and Aruna gulped down her saliva...) talashi karo iss so called "Asram" ki...(he instructed to the COPs....

Randhir was busy in search of his Sanyu and the COPs gathered some medicines and protective measures....

Pakadlo insabko....(he arrested all the Men and Women involved in that racket)

Meri Sanyu kahan hei!!....(he frowned)

Didi room number 22 mei hei...(Aaradhya cheeped whereas Aruna glared her) I am happy ke aap zeet gaye Jiju...(she grinned and Randhir rushed towards room number 22)

::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...