***27***

Neend nehi arahi?(she asked turning towards him) 

kese ayegi? shadi ke baad bhi Virgin hun mei(he said rudely)

karo mujhe...(she said resting her palm on his chest)

No....it's not right...(he turned to the other side)

Please...(she hugged him from back and he closed his eyes)

Are u sure?(he asked holding her hands)

hmmm....(she smiled this allowing a wide grin on his face) but....thoda sa I mean within limits...

What!!.....but....sirf....kese...(he frowned) maza nei ayega...(he looked away)

Samjho....it will pain me na...(she tried to make him understand)

Tto kun bola?(pushed her hard that her back collided with the bed rest)

Randhir!!!!....(she was shocked about his behavior)

Sorry...(he cheeped calming his senses and left the place to grab his liquidizer)

Isse kya hojata hei!!!....(she frowned)

*****

Bohat mehek rahi ho....(he asked while caging her waist and inhaling her smell)

tumhri jo ho gayi hun....(turned and cupped his cheeks)

bohat sweet batebhi karrahi ho....(pinched her waist a little) 

mei hun hi sweet.....(rubbed her nose with him)

ajj tumhara 5th day  hei right....(he asked opening the strings of her blouse)

hmm.....(she rested her lips on his neckline and started placing wet kisses there)

soon they were on the bed ravishing each other under the blanket......the room was filled with their moans and groans......

Randhir!!.....eak minute......Randhir!!....pain ho raha hei stop....(she screamed as soon as he became too much harsh on her) ahh....Randhir.....(she cried but he became a deaf ear to her pleads) Randhir stop....(she dug her teeth on his nose till it's started to bleed...)

You bloody woman....(he pressed her neck....) kun kata.....(pressed her neck more thus making her to feel breathless)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Don't forget to vote and comment

Catch u soon

Jan...