Chapter 44

!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to say that this is the last chapter. :(

I really did enjoy writing this even though it consumed most of my free time.

But this isn't the end!

Make sure you read the sequel....

"Everything has changed"

You can find it by simply going to my profile and adding it to your library.

Make sure to follow me while your there. :)

Again thank you so so so much for reading this.

I love you all.

*LILY'S POV*

"Wes I don't think I can do this."

Wes had somehow convinced me to come back home. Now were standing at the front door of his house and I can't seem to move.

"Lil I promise you, you can do this. They aren't going to hate you for running away. They'll be so happy your home they won't even care that you left."

I sigh, "I don't know. They pushed Jackie out of their lives for getting pregnant. What do you think they'll do to me?"

He looks into my eyes, "They will walk up to you, definitely hug you, kiss you, tell you how much they love you."

As he finishes I noticed how close he moved as he was talking. He brushes his hand against my upper right arm. Wes tilts his head down so that our lips are inches apart. I feel his hot breath against my lips. When I snap back into reality. I can't kiss him I promised myself I wouldn't choose either of them to make it fair. I slowly back away and Wes looks down at the ground awkwardly.

"I'm sorry." he says quietly.

"Me too." I reply.

How am I going to be able to stay away from my first love? I love him. I truly do but I can't be with him because I also love Keaton and that would tear him apart.

"It's just that I- I missed you and-." he stutters.

"No I get it. I've missed you too. I can't believe that I could even forget someone so important to, me someone I love. I- I-" I pause, "I love you." a tear slides down my cheek.

"I love you too." he whispers.

We met each other half way and our lips collide. He kisses me passionately, roughly, and lustfully. I've missed this so much. I missed the way our lips feel so right together. The way we move in sync. The sparks that fly whenever he touches me. He puts his hand on my lower back pressing me closer to him, but then pulls away from the kiss.

"Wow I've missed that." he flashes a smile.

I giggle.

"I love you Lily Smith. I know you can do this."

I nod, "Okay."

I plants a quick kiss on my nose, then lets his grip go that he had on me. I immediately felt empty with out him.

"Ready?" he places his hand on the doorknob.

"Ready." I say firmly.

Wes opens the door and thank goodness nobody was there right away. But Wes say that my sister moved in with them last month and my parents are here for dinner.

"Mom!" he yells.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Can everyone meet in the living room for a second?"

My heart starts beating a mile a minute and the palms of my hands become sweaty. They're going to hate me I know it. They're going to kick me out and then I'll have nowhere to go.

The footsteps grow louder and louder. I think I might throw up.

When I see Jackie everything changes. The fear washes away and is replaced with love. She looks shocked. She runs over to me and wraps me in her arms.

"I missed you so much. You scared me." she sobs.

"I missed you too. I'm really sorry." A few tears falling down my face.

My mom walks into the living room next and my dad follows behind her. She looks angry but it soon goes away once she wraps her arms around me.

"Don't you ever do that again." She says.

Drew comes in and basically did what everyone else did. He came in have me a hug and said they missed me.

The one person I was scared most of hadn't come in yet. Keaton.

I doubt that Wes told him anything about me getting my memory back or me being pregnant so I'm really nervous about seeing him again.

"Hey Wes, did you tell Keaton about um..." I said quietly but I was unsuccessful because my mother heard me.

"Tell Keaton about what?" My mother said.

"Um I-I" I stutter. Should I just tell her and get it off my chest?

Wes grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze as if he were telling me to say it.

"I got my memory back." I pause, "Right after I told Wes I was pregnant." I say lowly.

"You're pregnant!?" Jackie says.

"No I was. I lost the baby in the car accident."

"You got my daughter pregnant?!" My dad yells a Wes.

"Please dad don't yell at him."

As if this couldn't get any worse Keaton joins the conversation, "When were you going to tell me?"

"Keaton I'm so sorry. For everything. Especially for running away."

My head is pounding from all of the yelling and different conversations going on around me. I find Wes and tell him that I need to leave and he takes care of any questions on why I need to leave.

He takes me back to my house and carries me to my room. He places me in my bed and climbs in beside me. He puts his arm loosely around my waist which makes me feels protected.

"You know I don't think sleeping in the same bed is going to help with the fact that we can't be together." I say.

"I know. But like I said before I love you and I will always protect you. I will wait until we can be together because when I believe that something is right I fight for it. We are right for each other and I will fight until you are mine again."

THE END!

READ THE SEQUEL!