Chapter 17

WES' POV

Tears start falling from my face. I back away from Keaton who is still on the ground. I watch Drew check his pulse. I'm pretty sure he said he's still breathing but I can't hear him. My heart is pounding so heard I'm scared its going to pop out of my chest. How can I not even remember what happened?

I start backing up even further when I bump into someone. I turn around to see Lily. She looks terrified, like I'm a stranger that's about to mug her.

"What did you do?" She says tears forming in her eyes.

"Babe I-I d-don't-"

"What's wrong with you!" She screams at me. Now tears are pouring from her face.

"Please." I say stepping closer to her but when I do she takes a step back. When she does I start to feel sick. I made her scared of me.

"Don't."she says holding her hand out gesturing for me to stop.

She runs out the door and into her car. When I went out to follow her she was already gone.

I went back into the living room Keaton was now on the couch drinking a bottle of water.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Drew yells at me.

"I don't know I couldn't t-think." I stutter. "Keaton please I'm so sorry, I can't even tell you how sorry I am."

But he doesn't answer me.

Drew pulls me into the kitchen. "Wes... I think you need to break up with Lily..."

"But-"

"No let me finish, ever since you started going out with her you and Keaton have been at each others throats non-stop. Do you even remember the last time you had a real conversation?"

"But I love her. Do you remember the last time I broke up with her? I don't want to go through that again." I say starting to cry again.

He sighs "It's for the best."

He walks upstairs and I'm left in the kitchen by myself.

I can't break up with Lily. I won't break up with Lily because I love her and I can't imagine my life with out her. She's the most beautiful, coolest girl I know. I'm not planning on letting her go anytime soon.

My thoughts are I interrupted by Keaton yelling upstairs for Drew. They both come into the kitchen Keaton has tears coming down his face.

"It's Lily, she was in a car accident."

*•*•*•IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SHORT I JUST COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO WRITE, IM WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW, SO YEA...•*•*•*