Chapter 25

*LILY'S POV*

"Alright Lily, how has your head been feeling lately?" The doctor asks me.

"Better it still hurts if I try to remember something though." I answer weakly. Looking over at Keaton only to see him already looking at me.

I let a small smile appear on my face.

"Ok I'm going to give you some medication to help you with that." He says writing something down on his clipboard.

"Now, you mentioned to me last week that you forgot about these boys Drew, Keaton, and Wesley, right?" He asks.

I look over to Keaton and see him looking down at the floor.

"Yes, um I was just trying to figure out why they were the only people I forgot."

"It is odd and I'm sorry that I have no explanation for this but it could be that you had forgotten up to the point before you met these boys." He answers.

"How exactly did you meet?" The doctor asks Keaton.

"Well me, Wes and our friend Drew are in a band and we had a concert and that was the night she met us." He answers.

He nods his head, "It seems to me you lost about 10 months of your memory, but 10 months isn't bad, you're actually lucky. When some people lose their memory they forget years." The doctor says.

"Lily this may be painful but I need you to tell me the last thing you remember before waking up in the hospital." He says.

I close my eyes and try my hardest to remember that day, to remember anything. Then it went dead silent.

***FLASHBACK***

"Keaton stop!" I yelled.

"Why?" he whined.

"Because your getting me wet!"

I looked back and saw Keaton trying not to laugh.

"Shut up! That's not what I meant! Eww!"

I looked towards the ocean when Keaton splashed me again.

I turn to him. "I. Am. Going. To. Kill you."

I ran after him and he didn't even bother to move. I reached him, as I jumped in to his arms he stumbled backwards.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

I open my eyes to see a worried Keaton.

"Oh my god. Your okay." He said taking me in his arms.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Um I think I remembered something?"

"What was it?" He asked excitedly.

"It was me and you and we were walking on the beach and you kept splashing me. And I would get mad."

A small laugh escaped his lips.

"I remember that." He said smiling.

"Where's the doctor?"

"He left after you passed out. He said it was normal. But I was still worried." He said looking down at his shoes.

Again I felt a blush creep upon my cheeks. Oh what this boy does to me.

"When can we leave?" I say getting bored.

"Now I guess the doctor gave me your medication." He gave me an orange bottle with my name and other information.

"Thanks." I say putting the bottle in my bag.

As we walk out of the the room Keaton places his arm around my waist, and it took me by surprise. I think Keaton could tell so he pulled away. I didn't want him to pull away. I just wasn't expecting it.

On the drive home all I could think about is how I still want to hang out with Keaton.

"Um... Keaton?"

"Mhm." He replies.

"Can we still hangout, like right now."

"Yea but not at my place, because Wes is home." He says the last part quietly.

"Ok where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere you want to go." Keaton says.

"Hmmmm. The beach?"

"How original."

"We can go somewhere else-"

"Lily, you know I love the beach." He says laughing.

"Actually I didn't know that." I say quiet enough so Keaton can't hear.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

*KEATON'S POV*

I park the car and Lily wastes no time getting out of the car. She ran on to the beach and straight towards the ocean.

"Lily wait you don't have a bathing suit!" I yell running after her.

Luckily I catch up to her before she reaches the water.

"So..." she says taking off her shirt.

I try my best to look away but it's hard. My god she is so perfect. When she catches me looking at her she says, "What's the big deal you've seen me in a bathing suit before they aren't any different." Then she takes off her shorts and runs into the water.

"You coming?" She says.

Eh what the hell. I take off my pants and shirt then run into the water. I Reach Lily and she wraps her arms around my neck. Then she wraps her legs around my waist. I think about that day that we almost drowned. We were in this exact position.

"Are you okay?" Lily asks me.

"Uh yea I'm good."

She laughs, "Is it just me, or Does this feel familiar?"

"Yea, I think I should bring you home."

"Yea, sure." the look on her face made me feel horrible, she looked so hurt.

The drive back to her house was quiet. I know she was upset I should have just told her why I was acting so nervous.

I pull up to her house and she jumps out if the car without saying a word.

*LILY'S POV*

I must have did something wrong or said something to make him nervous or he is hiding something from me, I think walking up to my front door.

As I'm putting my key in the hole to unlock the door. I see Keaton walking up behind me.

"Listen I'm sorry about how I acted." He says.

"Are you hiding something from me?"

"Lily... I can't-"

"Whatever."

"Wait." He says grabbing my arm, stopping me from going into my house. "Do you want to get pizza or something next week and ill explain it."

As I was about to answer everything went black.

***FLASHBACK***

"And what can I get this lovely couple today?" Asks the waitress.

I look towards Wes as he begins to order.

"Can we have a medium steak pizza." He says handing the lady the menus.

"Sure thing ill be back in a bit." She says leaving our table.

I take a sip of my soda and when I look up I find Wes staring at me.

"What?"

"Do you even know how beautiful you are?" He says staring into my eyes.

"Do you even know how perfect you are?" I reply.

The he leans over the table and leaves a quick kiss on my lips.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

I open my eyes and I look around the familiar room, its my room. But how did I get here?

Was what I saw just a dream, or had it been a memory. If it was a memory it was the first one I had of me and Wesley happily together.