Chapter 11

WES' POV

We sit on the ground staring at each other. Neither of us will speak. I took a moment to look at her she looks horrible. You can tell she hasn't eaten in a while and that upsets me. Her eyes are dark and don't have the sparkle they usually have and her eyes are still puffy. I can honestly say I miss her though.

I get up and so does she. I was holding back the urge to just hold her in my arms again and tell her everything was going to be alright but I couldn't.

"We should talk." I finally said.

I walk over to a bench, take a seat, and turn so that I'm facing her. She does the same but faces forward.

I don't know what to say. I want to just forgive her but she really hurt me. Then I see a tear slide down her face and she wipes it away quickly.

"Why are you crying?" I ask her.

"Um... B-because I m-missed you." she stutters, "and because I'm terrified of what your going to say."

"I missed you too." I say truthfully.

She faces me and I notice her eyes regain that sparkle and a small smile spreads across her face.

Oh god I can't do this any more I miss her so much I just can't do it anymore.

I take a look at her one more time, I place my hands one her face, and I crash my lips into hers. I miss the feeling of her lips I don't know how I lived with out this. Then I notice she's not kissing back... Why isn't she kissing back?

LILY'S POV

He's kissing me and it feels so good but I can't kiss back I'm afraid.

He finally pulls away and he has worried look on his face.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

Am I going to tell him the truth? I want to tell him the truth but I'm afraid if I do he will leave me again. I can't have him leave me again I'm finally happy.

"I'm worried that your just gonna kiss me and leave me again." I lie. Ugh.

"Don't worry babe, I'm not leaving you anytime soon." I feel the butterflies going crazy in my stomach. I need him.

Then I kiss him. Its long and passionate and I never want to stop. But we have to because people are staring.

"Come on." he gestures me to get on his back.

I laugh and jump on his back and he gives me a piggy back all the way to his house. We walk in the door and see Drew on the couch watching tv. He turns around and looks at us.

"So the couple is back together and happy." Drew says.

"Drew shut up!" Wes says.

"Don't worry nobody's home" he says laughing, "Why are you keeping this a secret anyway?"

"No reason." I say pulling Wesley into the kitchen.

We were eating at the counter in the kitchen when someone walks in the front door. Then they walk into the kitchen. Keaton. I start having all the memories rush into my head the first time we kissed, when he saved my life, when he told me he liked me, the last kiss. This won't be awkward right?

Wes doesn't even make eye contact with him. Keaton looks back and forth between Wes and I.

"Hey Lily." Keaton says winking at me. Oh god. I see Wesley's hands go into fists and he's getting angry.

I walk to him "Wes? Shhh. Look at me." I put his face in my hands. He looks at me then calms down. I hug him. "It's okay don't worry." I tell him. As we're standing there I think. What if what I'm worried about really happens I can't hurt him again.

What if I start to fall for Keaton.