Chapter 26

*LILY'S POV*

August 15

•Dear memory•

Ever since I had that memory of me and Wesley, that's all I am is happy nothing can put me in a bad mood if I think about that memory. I asked Keaton if I could see him yet, because I really want to tell him, I haven't told anyone yet, but Keaton said he is getting better but he isn't ready to see me yet. I'm going to hang out with Keaton because he promised me pizza and secrets that he had been hiding from me... Wish me luck.

•end of diary•

As I arrive at the Stromberg house, I remember that Keaton had said I never knocked, I just walked right in, but I don't think I can, it just doesn't feel right. As I stand there arguing with myself. The door opens. Then I feel a wave of confusion flow through my body. Drew and Jackie are standing in front of me.

"Um?"

"Uh?" She tries to think of a reason she is sneaking out of the house with Drew.

"We have to go." Drew says quickly. Running out of the house pulling Jackie with him.

I then notice Keaton standing in the house with the same expression on his face that I have on mine.

"What just-" I cut him off.

"I don't even know."

"Well, are you gonna come in or you just gonna stand there all day?" He says with his adorable laugh.

"Yea." I say still confused.

I walk into the house and to the kitchen. Keaton follows behind me and pulls out his phone dialing the number to the pizza place.

"What time does Wes come home?"

"Uh I think 3. What kind of pizza do you want?" He asks.

The memory comes back into my head, and a smile appears on my face.

"Steak."

I look at the expression on his face. I know what he is thinking that's Wesley's favorite. I continue to watch him, not in a creeper way, I just take time to take in all of his features his curly brown that falls just above his eyes, his eyes, they are a perfect shade of green.

I must have been so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice Keaton hang up the phone.

"Earth to Lily."

"Sorry, I was just uh thinking."

He laughs, "Ok let's go into the living room and I'll explain to you what happened the other day." He says the last part sounding worried.

When we get to the living room. I sit on the couch and sit facing Keaton, he does the same.

He takes a deep breath in.

But before he starts he looks like he's going to throw up.

"It's okay." I say taking his hand in mine, "You don't have to be scared to talk to me."

He nods then begins to talk. "It was the beginning of the summer, when you first met us. Me, Drew and Wes were going to go surfing and Wes said he wanted to invite you. So he did. We all got to the beach and since you didn't know how to surf Wes taught you. You were doing good, then one wave you went under. You were fine but Wes got really worried. You yelled at him saying he doesn't always have to help you. So he left and so did Drew but nobody knows why." His breath started to get shaky, but he continued "You wanted to go in the ocean with me. When we got in we were deep enough where you couldn't reach then bottom. You started to panic. So you wrapped your arms around my neck and your legs around my waist-"