Chapter 8

SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING ERRORS IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS I REALLY SUCK AT CHECKING BUT KEEP READING AND VOTE :)

Wes' POV

I wake up and see her laying next to me. I feel her bare skin touching me 'Wow! she's beautiful' I think to my self. Last night was the best night I have ever had. I still cant believe it even happened, I can't believe she likes me back.

She opens her eyes and sees me staring at her. "Goodmorning beautiful." I say.

"Hey." she says, "Did last night really happen?" she asks.

"Yea, and I loved every moment of it." I say with a smile.

She blushes, "Good." she say giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"What? That's all I get." I say making a frown face.

She laughs and climbs on top of me. She puts both her hands on my face and I put mine on her waist. She kisses me slowly and deeply and I kiss back. She stops. Why did she have to stop.

"Are we...um." she starts.

"Dating? I don't know are we?" I ask.

"I don't know." she answers.

"We'll then... Lily Smith, would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend."

"Hmmm I would love to be your girlfriend." she says. Kissing me again. I loved when she kissed me.

Lily's POV

'I have the perfect boyfriend' I think, still kissing him. Wait!...boyfriend....my parents....my sister....Keaton... Oh no.

I pull away quick. He looks worried.

"Wes. We need to talk about something."

"Ok. What?" he asks. I know he's nervous.

"My parents and my sister. They can't know. And Keaton and Drew I think we should wait to tell them."

"But" he starts "Keaton and Drew... they're my brothers I cant keep this from them. I can't keep this from your parents either."

"Wes if they find out we will never see each other again. And I didn't say we have to keep it from Drew and Keaton forever we should just wait because If they say something and my parents... I just can't lose you Wes. I can't." I finish with tears running down my face.

"Shhh." he says trying to calm me down and pulling me into a hug.

"Your not going to lose me." he promises, "I can't imagine my life with out you."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yup."

I can't help but crash my lips into his. And he kisses me back. I can't even think that's how happy I am. He said he couldn't imagine his life with out me. He truly is perfect.

Then I hear the front door down stairs open. My sister. "Shit!" I whisper. Jumping off of Wes remembering were both naked I toss him his clothes and he puts them on quickly.

I put my clothes on and jump back in to bed.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"Just lay down and pretend your sleeping." I say quickly.

"What? No. Do I look like I'm five?"

"If she comes up here and sees us both sleeping in our clothes shell think nothing happened. Now shut up and lay down."

He comes over next to me and gets under the blankets.

"You're lucky I love laying next to you." he whispers in my ear. I giggle. And he smiles.