Chapter 43

A/N

GUESS WHAT!!! so I don't know if you know of the Magcon boys but they are basically vine famous and super funny and cute. Any way I've decided I'm going to make a fanfic for them! Yay! So if anyone is interested you can check it out. (INFO AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER) The first chapter is up so...

I will be forever grateful if you take the time to check it out.

+++VOTE++++COMMENT+++

*LILY'S POV*

Why do I keep going to see Wes. It's just making my feelings for him stronger and it makes me miss him even more. I just saw him and I want to see him again. Who am I kidding I want to go home, but that's not an option.

*knock, knock*

Who could be here at this time?

Matt probably forgot his key or something.

But when I open the door to see Wes I almost faint.

"Wes." I breathe.

"I found you." He says surprised.

"Wes you need to leave right now." Matt is going to be home any minute.

"How are you staying here?" he ignores me.

"Please, I'll meet you tomorrow you just need to leave." I try pushing him out but he's a lot stronger then I am.

"No. I'm not going home without you again."

Just then I see Matt appear behind Wes.

"What the hell!" Matt says pushing Wes out of the doorway leaving him shocked.

"Who is he?" Wes asks.

"Wes you need to go-" I'm cut off by Matt.

"This is Wes. How does he know your here. Did you tell him." Matt grabs my wrist obviously angry.

Once Wes sees this he walks over to Matt and shoves him off of me.

"Lily get out of here." Wes says.

I'm about to walk out if the door when Matt speaks, "You know you can't leave Lily. Where will you go? You said it yourself you can't go back home."

He's right I can't go home. I walk back into the apartment as I wipe the tears that have fallen down my cheeks.

"Are you serious? You can't stay here!" Wes says.

I ignore Wes and Matt grabs my hand pulling me towards the bedroom, "Come on babe lets just go to bed, I'll get him out of here."

That's when Wes loses it. He punches Matt right in the face sending him to the ground. Then he grabs my arm pulling me along with him as he runs out of the building. We stop running once we reach the beach.

"Wes I can't come home with you I need to go back." tears are falling uncontrollably down my face.

"I am not letting you go back there Lily." he pauses, "That's how you got that bruise on your face. He hit you?"

I give him a small nod, scared of what he would do once I told him.

I was prepared for yelling and screaming but instead he pulled me into his arms, squeezing me tightly. I hug him back and put my face into his chest, "I missed you so much Wes."

"I missed you too." he kisses the top of my head, "Why won't you come home?"

"I can't- I can't hurt you and Keaton anymore." I finally say, "I can't choose between the two of you."

I feel his muscles tense up.

"You don't need to choose me. I just want you home and safe. Everyone misses you, everyone is worried sick about you. Don't worry about me. I love you and that will never change. Just let me keep you safe."

I look into his eyes and see pure truth.

"I love you too."

A/N

Sorry for the suckish filler chapter.

I've been really busy with school.

Comment what you think about this chapter and any questions about the sequel.

The other Fanfic that I wrote for those of you who are interested is called

"Baby come through (MAGCON fanfic)"

Or you can just go in my profile and find it... whatever.

+++VOTE++++COMMENT+++