Chapter 6

Lily's POV

I finally fell asleep last night but I don't know what time. I wake up at the sound of my phone ringing I look at the clock. Nine O'clock, ugh. I look at my phone of course it's Wes, who else would be calling me this early. I answer the phone.

"What the hell do you want." I say roughly.

"Oh well then... Good morning to you too beautiful." I can't help but smile when he says that. But I try to still sound angry.

"So what do you want."

"Me, Keats, and Drew are going surfing an your coming with us." he answers.

Oh no, did he say surfing?

"Um yea I wasn't really planing on going out today, I'm not feelin to well." I lie.

"You're fine I'm picking you up in ten."

"Wait." I say quickly, "I...I...can't um."

"No don't tell me you've lived in Cali all of you life and you don't surf."

"No it's not like that I always wanted to surf I just never learned how. I have a surfboard and everything." I say shyly.

"Ok well then you're learning how to surf today." before I could say anything else he hung up. Looks like I should start planning my funeral.

I put on a pink bikini top and black bottoms. I throw on a pair of denim jean shorts and a see through tank top. I throw my hair in to a messy bun and walk down stairs. I didn't bother bringing my phone or wallet.

As soon as I get into the kitchen I hear Wes at the door so I open it.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey. Ready?"

"No but your practically forcing me against my will so..."

He laughs, "Come on you'll love it."

We get unto his car and he puts the top down. It's like were in one of them perfect California movies. I don't know what it is about being with him but when I am, it's like I don't need anything else in the world.

We pull up to the beach and walk over to Drew and Keaton. Drew'a body is even more amazing in person but I try not to stare.

"Well then... Take your clothes off and come on." Wes says.

"I really don't want to do this." I complain.

"You're doing it." Drew says.

I take off my shorts and shirt. I can feel them all staring at me.

"Damn! Nice body." Drew says.

I give him a dirty look.

"Shut up Drew." Keaton says.

"Thank you Keats, at least someone knows how to be a gentlemen." I say wrapping my arm around his shoulder as we walk down to the ocean.

"It's only because he wants to get in to you're pants!" Drew shouts back.

I hear Keaton mumble, "He's such an ass."

I can't help but laugh.

Drew and Wes follow behind is with our boards.

I was talking to Keaton when I feel Wesley grab my waist, lift me over his shoulder and carry me in to the water.

"Put me down!" I yell.

He throws me into the water.

I come up, "I hate you." I say jokingly.

He laughs, "I love you too."