Chapter 9

'OK SO I FIGURED I WOULD TRY THIS AGAIN AND THIS TIME IF I DON'T GET 10 LIKES IM DONE SO.... Enjoy'

Wes' POV

I felt bad about not dancing with Lily but I mean she was the one who didn't want anyone knowing about us so I mean I was just doing what she said. Then again she is drunk and she could just be overreacting....ugh! Girls.

I can't find her anywhere I checked the bar asked everyone if they've seen her I even checked the girls bathroom... Nothing. 'Maybe she just went home' I thought to myself, but then I started to panic because I hope she didn't drive home herself.

I pull out my iPhone and call her. Straight to voicemail every time. I texted her no reply. I'm starting to feel like I'm going to throw up.

I look around and I notice a small group over near the bar. They seem to be watching something. I figured I would go take look.

I walk over to the group and I push my way to the front and I see... Keaton? Making out with some girl. Wow didn't know he had it in him.

After a while they stop and the girl turns around. My heart drops and I feel dizzy and have the urge to punch someone in the face. I can't believe my brother was making out with my girlfriend.

Lily's POV

When I turned around and saw Wesley standing there, looking like he was broken and mad it hit me what I had done. I open my mouth to say something but words wouldn't come out. Even if they had I was scared nothing would fix what he just saw. Tears started running down my face and I just want to take back what I did. I was mad. I was drunk. Wes can't be mad at me right? I mean he'll be mad but he will forgive me.

After standing there and staring at each other saying nothing Wes stormed off. I took off my heels and ran as fast as I could to catch up to him. I finally caught up to him when we reached outside.

"Wes! Wait!" I screamed.

"Wait for what Lily?!" I could see tears forming in his eyes. "Wait until your finished sucking my brothers face off?!"

"Wesley please it wasn't like that."

"Oh so your lips just happened to land right on to Keaton's so you figured 'hey this could be fun I hope my boyfriend doesn't mind.' God damn it Lily we have been dating for a day."

I didn't know what to say so I just stood there crying.

He started to walk away then turned back around. "The worst part about was that I knew you liked it. I saw the way you kissed him back." Now tears were rolling down his cheeks. "I mean I liked you Lily. Hell I still like you. And I knew that asking you out was going to be tough because I knew you had feelings for him. But I tried anyway because I thought you were worth it but really I think your just another fan girl."

That hit me like a ton of bricks. 'Fan girl' the words stung in my brain. This was my worst fear, him thinking I was just another 'fan girl'.

He turned around once more to walk away. "Wait just hear me out!" I asked him. Walking over and grabbing his shoulder. I felt him tense up because of my touch.

I took a deep breath in and began "Wes I need you. I honestly need you. You are the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing I think about at night. Your the reason I wake up. I have only known you for a month and its been the best month of my life. No one has ever made me feel the way that you make me feel and sometimes it scares me because I feel like I'm going to get hurt if I fall for you. Just believe me when I say kissing Keaton was a huge mistake. I just needed someone and I felt like for some strange reason you weren't there for me because you seemed so angry when we were dancing and I know that was partially my fault because I said we should wait to tell anyone but I needed you and I couldn't have you and....please just forgive me. You can't leave me. Please Wes I need you. I need you." I'm now on the ground with my head in my hands crying my eyes out I don't think I've ever cried so hard before.

I didn't even know if Wes was still there, until I feel two muscular arms pick me up and carry me to his car. He puts me in the passengers seat and kisses me on the top of my head and whispers in my ear, "I will never leave you." I feel like a river of happiness has flowed through my body.

I fell asleep on the car ride back to my house but wake up when I notice Wes is carrying me again to my room. He lays me in my bed and pulls the covers over my body. He was standing in the door way before he left I asked him, "Do you forgive me?"

I hear him sigh, "Lily... I'm... I'm sorry I can't forgive you." Without another word he left as tears began to form in my eyes again.

THANKS FOR READING REMEMBER AGAIN TO VOTE IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP POSTING :D