Chapter 5

Lily's POV

I open my eyes. I have a pounding headache. Why am I sleeping on the couch? I move, I realize I'm laying on top of Wes. Oh god. Please tell me nothing happened. I don't think anything did but...

As if he read my mind. "Don't worry. Nothing happened." he said in his sexy morning voice.

Okay. Good. Then it hit me. Everything that did happen last night.

I jump off of Wes. "Are you okay?" he asks.

Right now I don't know if I am. I remember that Jackie had came down stairs last night just in time. I have to thank her later.

"Um...yea I'm fine. You should get home."

"Yea...uh....okay." he grabs his keys and heads out the door without saying bye. I feel terrible.

I sat on the couch and went over in my head everything that happened last night. That kiss was perfect. The scary thing is it wasn't the drunkenness that got over me. It was my feelings for him.

Jackie came walking down the stairs. I ran over to her and gave her a hug and whispered in her ear, "Thank you."

"For what?"

Just then I feel like I'm about to puke. I pull away and run to the bathroom. 'I hate throwing up' I think to myself. Jackie came over to me and held my hair and rubbed my back.

After I was finished I brushed my teeth and sat on the couch with a bucket. I feel horrible.

"Where we're you last night?" Jackie says.

"Well...Wesley took me to this party and I may have drank some beers."

She sighs "Well you need to see if anyone can come over to take care of you."

" But all of my friends are away."

"What about Wes?"

"No no no. Me and him aren't really talking right now. Plus he doesn't want to spend his Saturday taking care of me and he just left and I don't want him to drive back. I can take care of myself."

She takes out here phone and starts calling someone.

"Hey Wes."

Oh thanks a lot.

"So I have to ask you a favor."

---

"Yea, how did you know?"

---

"Oh okay see you in 10 bye."

"Come on." she says getting up and putting her hand out to me.

"Where are we going?"

"Wes' house, he's gonna take care of you."

Oh great today is going to be fun.

I put on a pair of grey sweat pants, a black tank top, and my UGGs and we walk to her car.

I've never been to Wes' house before. So this should be interesting.

We walk up to his house and ring the door bell. A woman answers the door.

"Hello you must be Lily, I'm Wesley and Keaton's mom, Laraine. I have heard so much about you, come in." I say bye to Jackie and walk inside the house.

"Wesley is over in the living room right there."

"Okay. Thanks." I say with a smile.

I walk over to the living room. Wes is sitting there in sweatpants and no shirt watching tv. 'ugh he needs to put a shirt on. He's killing me'