Chapter 12

LILY'S POV

Me and Wesley are sitting on the couch in the living room watching a movie. I feel like after the "Keaton thing" he just need to calm down. When the movie ended I snuggled closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"When are your parents coming back?" He asks me.

I sigh before answering "A week." I pause, "I don't want them to come back Wes, I don't miss them."

"Yea but they're your family you have to miss them a little."

"Not everyone is as lucky to have a perfect family like you."

"Plus I have you that's all I need."

He smiles and leans in to kiss me. Our lips touch and the kiss gets heated pretty quick. I feel Wes pulling my shirt off then, someone clears their throat. We pull apart so quick I got whiplash.

"Don't worry it's just me." Drew says, "but you should be more carful when choosing where to "do it" " he says winking.

Wesley throws a pillow at drew and they both laugh.

"What do you want anyway?" Wes asks Drew.

"Oh yea so me and baby Keats are going to the skate park, you guys wanna join. Unless you want to continue what you guys were doing before I interrupted." Drew says.

I pop up off the couch and hold out my hand for Wes to join me.

"Come on." I say

"But I want to finish this." He whines pulling me on top of him. I straddled my legs over him and kiss him. I try to pull away but he holds on to me tightly. I here footsteps coming down to stairs which means Keaton is coming since Drew was already down here. I hop off of Wes and go onto the other couch. I quickly pull out my phone so it looks like I'm doing something.

"Hey guys. Ready?" Keaton says looking at me.

It really makes me mad how they aren't talking because its all my fault.

"Yea." I say with a small smile.

---------------------------

We head down to the skate park and there is absolutely nobody there the place is completely empty.

As we ride over there I must of lost my balance or hit a bump or something because I flew off my board but luckily I land in someone's arms. Unfortunately they were Keaton's arms.

"I just keep on saving you don't I?" He laughs a little.

"Yea um I guess so." I blush. Why did I blush? Ugh!

"Hey... Um Lily. Would you um wanna go out for pizza or something later... Just us two." Keaton says shyly.

Aw he is so cute when he acts like this. Stop it! You have a boyfriend Lily! His brother! NO! NO! NO!

"Keaton listen... I would love to but as friends I'm sorry but I'm not really looking for a boyfriend right now."

"Yea ok that's fine." He says looking down at his hands playing with his fingers.

"Come on let's go have some fun." I say putting my arm around his shoulders.

We skate for an hour when me and Wesley take a break.

"Hey Wes. I need to tell you something."

He got that I meant in private so he took me over where a bunch of palm trees were. Also where Keaton and Drew were out of sight.

"So Keaton asked me out on a date... I said no obviously. I just thought I should tell you."

"That little dick I'm gonna-"

I stop him from walking over to Keaton.

"Wes calm down. It's not his fault he doesn't know that we're dating. Please don't."

He sighs "Why do you care what I do to him?"

"Because our stupid fight has already ruined your relationship enough you don't need to wreck it any more."

He takes a while just to look at me then I start to blush.

"You know you're cute, right?" He says to me inches away from my face.

Then I move in so that our lips are now touching. When we kiss our lips move perfectly together. I love kissing him. When I kiss him it feels like we are meant to be together.

"What the hell!?" Someone says.

Keaton.

This can not be happening.

He looks so heart broken. I can see tears building up in his eyes.

He starts to walk away.

"Keaton wait!" I say. He turns back around to look at me.

"What Lily? Are you going to tell me how you lied to me? What about how you said you weren't looking for a boyfriend? How long has this been going on!? You Know what I don't want to hear it."

This time he walks away not looking back.