Settled

Her eyes focused on the blue haired boy,watching his every move.

"And so? Explain." 

"Errr...Hi! I'm Amu and Aina is my friend! It's nice to know that you are close to her!" Amu's voice feeling forced from her throat and eyes still puffy.

Ikuto could only smile at her stubborn attitude. "Honestly,it's rare to deal with people like you rather than those that only want to put up a kind front."

Her eyes steadily trying to keep her gaze on him,despite she feeling like she could break down any moment. "Have I been found out only after two weeks of school?"

Ikuto gave a soft smile but changed it back to his normal smirk. "Well...with a friend worried about you,another one that wants you to live your life honestly,I could say...You lasted pretty long."

"I just wanted to attract his attention by wearing this wig...but I didn't receive it.Nor did I get any clues that he is even in this school."

"He? This school has a lot of students.If you want to narrow him down,you should at least know his age and class."

"Well...I got here..by hearing that a boy with blue eyes enrols in this school.."

Ikuto only nodded his head.He watched her far away expression,slowly getting to know the different sides of her.It was hardly anything different but she confided in him and vice versa.

Her charas was simply getting teased by Yoru but stopped as soon as they noticed the atmosphere around their owners.

She settled on the cold ground and hugged her legs to her chest. "I want to see him the most..."

His words managed to shock her to the bone. "Let me help you."

"Are you sure? It's going to be really boring!" Amu's voice held delight that she did not bother to hide.

"If you're showing that expression to me,it shows how much he means to you." he provided a soft smile that only lasted a second.

Amu returning it with hers.

She returned back to her group of friends,ecstatic about today despite being found out.The day ended,she arrived back home and immediately jumped on her bed.

"Ikuto wasn't as bad as you thought,right Amu?" Ran's grin clearly meaning something.

She smiled to herself,a pillow held close.

Author's Note

I'm sorry about the late update!! :(  I was busy with some school projects and it might still be due.So,the updates might be later than usual.But I promise I will update!! Thank you for being patient with me!

Also Thanks For All The Votes! It means a lot to me!! (Also thanks for adding it to your reading lists!It may seem small matters but it means a lot!!) :)