Embarrassed

"Chara Nari (Chara Trans) Amulet Heart!" 

She ran back to the person that set this up and jumped.Her face covered with a smile,an attempt to avoid being embarrassed.

"Let's go!" Ran leading her throughout the entire performance,as everyone's eyes was fixated on her.

"Pretty..." a certain blond sounded.

Her body glittering due to the sunlight and her sweat,the smile on her face becoming wider as she slowly enjoyed the dance.With a tap of her feet on the ground,she landed and did a bow.Her eyes slowly wandering to see everyone's attention.It started with a soft clap,that slowly evolved into a louder claps and cheers.Kukai only gave a smug look,excited about the plan that was slowly becoming reality.

"Amu! Do you still not want to stay here? You do not enjoy the company of the school?" the brunette's voice rang out,leaving the crowd in silence.

In an instant,some of them became teary and some with their signature sad faces. "Please don't leave! We want you here!"

"You heard them Amu! Stay!!" Kukai continued his chanting,using the mass chants to his advantage.

She staggered backwards awkwardly,overwhemled about the screams that insisted she stayed.In a frenzy,she turned to Rima's direction and her eyes enough to convey the message.Utau walked towards Amu and gave a reassuring pat on the shoulder.The crowd's excitement died down as Utau's vocals started working.From her mouth,the different pitch of sounds could be heard which left the crowd speechless.

Amu getting caught in the song as well.Only to feel someone tap her on the back,with a tug,she was pulled to the side away from everyone.

"Rima? What's going on?" 

"We're getting you out.If you keep this up,Aina would cease to exist in the school population."

From the side,Ikuto had his eyes on her,watching her every awkward movement.Looking at the way she behaved.Even as she looked thankfully towards Utau.