Yoru's Extra

"I wanted to play a prank on her but never seemed to have the time..." he groaned,watching as Ikuto was currently asleep under a tree. "Ikuto and Amu became inseparable but he still skips class.And since he is always with her,I have no time to think of another plan."

Yoru wandered the corridors,unsure of what prank to pull.He stared at Amu,noticing her charas moving around on their own.An idea popped into his mind and he had a cheshire cat grin on his face.He silently moved under them and reached out his paw-like hands.Grabbing the leg of the most energetic chara,he pulled her down and dragged her away from the area.

"Yoru! Why did you do that?" the pink chara questioned slightly shocked.

"Let's play a prank on Amu." he ignored the question that was given and the questioning stare. "I want to do..."

Whispering the rest of the plan into her ear.Now,the both of them mirrored the cheshire cat grin on their face. "Let's call Miki as well."

Ran moved over to Miki and reenacted the same action Yoru did.Before Miki could voice her protests,she whispered the plan into her ear.The three of them moved away and left the oblivious Suu that was currently watching the same lesson Amu as in.

Yoru held a piece of paper and was currently writing down a piece of information that would summon Amu out. 'Miki and Ran are currently with me.Find them later if you can.'

He dropped it off in front of the classroom door and left,returning to Miki's side. "Time for the next action."

Creeping slowly beside Ikuto,the stacked a pile of mud.It was only a few centimetres away from him.Diligently,the three of them stacked the dirt,careful to not let it be too obvious.

Suu closed her eyes,slowly stretching as she went roamed around,looking for her friends. "Ran? Miki?"

She exited through the small gap of the door and scanned the area.A white piece of paper catching her eye.Reaching out her hand,she gingerly picked it up and read the contents.A gasp escaped her lips before she moved back to inform Amu.

"This is bad Amu!" she flailed her arms,trying to inform the importance of the matter.

"What is it?" Amu replied,only half an eye opened.

Suu pushed the paper to her face.Resulting in Amu's face to turn into shock. "What are they doing..."

"Sorry!I need to go to the toilet!" Amu stood up,shouting the words to Nikaido.

He smiled and nodded his head,telling her to go.

"Alright!With this.it is now perfect!" the three of them finally finished with their small bump of dirt. "Now,we just need to-"

"Ran! Miki! Where are you?" Amu shouted,her eyes focused to look for her missing charas.

Yoru quickly told them to hide before appearing in front of Amu. "Hehe...I have them.Try to catch me if you can."

He taunted before rushing off,turning his head to see if Amu was chasing.She followed him,chasing the cat chara and not focused on the ground anymore.He turned at each opportunity he received,trying to confuse the girl.Noticing the small dirt tower he made,he turned and faced Amu before slowly walking backwards.

"Yoru!Get over here!" Amu persisted,only to feel her feet hit against dirt.Before she could let out a sound of shock,she placed her two hands forward,trying to brace the impact.

She did manage to brace the impact but she covered the body of a certain male under the tree.He was lying down with Amu's two hands beside his right arm and her face dangerously close to his.She could hear his slight breathing.The charas watched from the side,snickering and smiling.Amu attempted to get up,only to feel her hand being grasped.

"What are you trying to do to me in my sleep,Amu?" Ikuto breathed out,with a smirk on his face.

"Nothing! You pervert!" Amu shouted in reply.

"Are you sure you can call me a pervert when it looks like you pushed me down?" he chuckled,grabbing hold of Amu's hands. "What did you plan to do?"

Ikuto watched in amusement as Amu's face turned bright red.Rivaling her pink hair.

"Guess everything ended happily," Ran said with a sigh.

Yoru snickering as he watched the scene unfold before them. "This plan was a big success!Nya~"