Conversation

Ikuto glanced at the screen of his phone.Reading the message he received.

"Kukai,how do you have her number?" he asked,out of nowhere causing Kukai to flinch.

"I...errr...Have a friend with pink hair.And I assumed it was the same person.Afterall,there's not many people with bubblegum pink hair!" Kukai laughed awkwardly.

Ikuto only gave him a glance before leaving for the rooftop.He didn't feel like taking any lessons.His eyes noticed the figure that clung to the green fence.

'What is she doing here? Normally,they would still be in class.' Ikuto's thoughts.

He stalked her from afar,being careful not to be spotted.Inching closer to her,at a distance that he would be able to hear her murmurs.

"Meeting Ikuto is one thing but how should I approach him?With brown hair or pink hair?" Amu waited for the response of her charas.

"He said that he met a girl with pink hair so your pink hair would do," Ran recollected.

"Also you with brown hair might make him think your Aina because of the similarities," Miki continued,with Suu nodding her head.

"Thats decided but when do I meet him? Class is still ongoing,which I don't plan on going anytime soon."

"Why not just text him? He did not state the time and details too," Suu answered for Amu.

Amu whipped out her phone and slowly started pressing the keys.She pulled herself away from the green fence and settled on the floor.Ikuto could only catch a few words as he listened intently before attending the his cellphone.He typed out his reply,making sure not to leave out any small details.

"Looks like after school today I will be meeting him.

Amu looked down at the baggy clothes she wore.She didn't have the confidence to meet him with the exact same clothes Aina wore.

"Miki,do you think you can help me with clothes? I don't think it's a wise choice to meet him with the same clothes Aina wears."

"Sure.Afterall,I can't refuse."

"There!I found you again!" a voice yelled.

Ikuto turned his head to the familiar sounding voice.

"Yoru?" all of them questioned.

"Yeah!Your hair is brown today," Yoru noted,looking at Amu's appearance.

"My hair is always brown," Amu countered.

"I'm pretty sure I saw pink . it was without a doubt pink-nya~" Yoru sounded.

Ikuto hid behind,straining his ears to hear the conversation.He brought himself closer to them,still hiding behind the wall.

"Amu.Being with him will only bring more trouble.If your glasses or wig slips off there will be big trouble," Miki commented.

His ears catching a name and the words used. 'Amu? Your?' 

"Aina.What are you doing here? Class started already," Ikuto spoke up from behind the wall.

"Who's there!"

"Heh~ Skipping class?" The smirk plastered on his face.

Amu instantly thought of the conversation she just had with her charas.

"Ikuto!" Yoru quickly flew to the side of his owner.

"I'm not skipping class...just taking a break!" she pushed the rim of her glasses.

Her legs hastily bringing her to the staircase.She sat down,her mind mostly focusing on the meeting with Ikuto.

"Yoru,is that the girl you saw?"

"Same face but different hair colour! Although her eyes can't be seen." Yoru answered,proud to be of help.

Ikuto only gave a few sounds in return.His mind already thinking of a plan to find out about what Yoru had been talking about.

Amu returned to class and as if within a minute,school ended.She rushed home,dashing to her room.Miki already working on her clothes.Amu removed her glasses and wig,placing them on the bed.Her hands fumbling with her hair.She styled her hair and waited for Miki to give her clothes.Amu's clothes consisted of a pink spaghetti strap with a few black patterns covered by her white cardigan and a short black skirt.She left the house and made her way to the park.

"Looks like we are the first one here," Ran said looking around.

Amu sat herself on the swing started swinging.

"Sorry for the wait.Here," Ikuto pushed the bag to her face.

"Drinks?" the charas further inspecting.

"Since Yoru disturbed you."

"I see," Amu gave a look towards the blue haired boy.

Yoru approaching the charas,apologizing.Amu simply stared at watched as Ikuto sat on the bench as you stayed on tthe swing.

"Why don't you join me?" Amu asked,inching closer to Ikuto.