Interest

"Hey,Ikuto,Why are you so interested in Aina?" his chara asked,observing all his actions.

"Her personalities don't match...also her clothes.It gives out the fact that she is hiding something.Naturally,ever since she appeared,two other people comes in the picture.The pink haired girl and purple short haired boy or girl," Ikuto conveyed his deduction to the chara,which was trying to wrap his head around the words.

"Basically,with her in school,your school life has became interesting?" Yoru said,trying to simplify Ikuto's deduction.

Ikuto nodded,a familiar smirk forming on his face. "It would be interesting to know what is going on.Rather than simply being on the rooftop napping.As comfortable as it sounds."

"How about the X-Egg cleansing girl?" 

"The pink haired girl is her.Like I said earlier,things are becoming interesting."

Ikuto remained at the rooftop,observing the event and that certain pink haired girl.

Amu's legs was walking faster than usual,her eyes frantically turning at any object that resembled the colour brown.Her friends was doing the same action,the only difference was the speed.Kukai popped up from the corner of eye,prepared with his well thought words.

"What happened to your wig?" his smile vanishing to a frown. "Is it missing?" 

"Help me look for it!" Amu's tone conveying that she was desperate for help.

Kukai turned,confirming that his back was not able to be seen to the three of them before using his fingers to project the agreed signal.His partner nodded his head and proceeded to hide the wig in a different place before joining Kukai's side.

"It's done."

The raven haired rushed to the front of the audience before shouting, "We have a cheerleader among us! The rumored pink haired girl that everyone is interested in! She has decided to hold a show for us!" 

Amu's attention turned to the raven haired,her face clearly portraying shock.

"Amu! Quick over here and transform!" Ran shouted,hastily trying to help her.

The pink haired dashed over and shouted the usual words with her hand action. "My heart, Unlock!"

Her mind literally shouting,'You will pay for this Kukai!'