After Training

Amu collapsed on the grass,Rima giving her water.She finished her laps that Kukai forcefully dragged her along with and now both of them lay on the grass from exhaustion.

"Are you okay?" Rima held a hand out for Amu.

She sat up,drinking the water with Kukai just staring. "Looking at you like that,you could be a boy."

His words causing the recently drank water from Amu's mouth to be used to water the grass they sat on.

"Kukai!You were the one that wanted me to dress this way!"

He burst out laughing,still tired from the running.Rima watched the both of them,just sitting down in silence.

"The sun is setting.It's about time we head back."

Both of them stood up and changed,Amu's legs wobbling from all the running.She didn't have enough energy to continue walking.Kukai was walking normally,taking the training as something normal for him.

"Are we going to continue the training tomorrow?" Amu asked,steeling herself for the answer.

"Everyday until Sport's Day!" he had his usual goofy grin which made it even harder to turn down.

Amu let out a groan,she could barely pretend to enjoy the training. "I wish to be sick tomorrow."

"Now,now Amu.Maybe something good will come from it," Miki tried to increase Amu's enthusiasm.

"Apart from Ran enjoying herself,she's practically glowing." Amu stared at her pink coloured chara that started to hum.

The three of them separated and Amu reached home despite her leg pulling her down,literally.She flopped onto her bed and snuggled her pillow close.All the events was giving her a headache at the same time,making her feel satisfied.

"Hopefully everything will end okay."

Her charas only exchanged nods,knowing that Amu's attention was completely focused on her thoughts.They formed a small circle at the side and started whispering.

"Do you thing Amu should drop the second identity?" Ran asked.

"She wants to so it should be fine."

"Although Sport's Day would be extremely dangerous due to all the running.Her wig will come off!" Miki responded.

"We can't make the decision for her either! And Ikuto seems to be catching up." Ran voiced out her worries.

"Looks like we can only trust Amu.Even if she is simply focusing on her daydream.Where is Dia?"

"Dia hasn't appeared so Amu should still be safe."

They disbanded as Amu returned to reality.With that group discussion,everything on their minds was fussing over the problem.