Half Revealed

Watching Amu's reaction from afar,guilt peeling away.As he steeled his will from swaying.

"I need to keep it safe.I need to lock away and reveal her identity."

Nagihiko could barely keep calm,his face showing the exact opposite expression.He had a smile across his face,not planning to disappear anytime soon.

Amu continued searching,her eyes slowly forming water,her vision blurry.The will to hold her tears back slowly fading.

"Amu...it's okay.Calm down." Rima's voice sounded,trying to calm her down.

"I need the wig..."

Rima's face held pity and sadness for her friend.All she could think of doing is soothing her tearing friend.Amu's eyes not changing,although one would probably think that she could simply get a new wig,that wig was something she favoured.

"If I can't find it,I will lose my memento of him..." Amu muttered under her breath,her breathing unsteady.

Ran gave a comforting smile,able to feel her owner's sadness just from the words.She couldn't exchange the smile as Amu continued facing the ground.Her eyes glued.Without much emotion,she gazed at the sky,not knowing what to feel other than sadness from the tears threatening to fall.The only thing she bothered to do was provide a glare towards Kukai that was humming innocently to himself.Her legs stomping towards him,having a hunch that he was the root of the problem.

"Kukai! Where did you put my wig?" her voice boomed,arms tensed as she waited for his reply.

"I didn't put it anywhere.It is not even with me." 

"Where is it? I need it!" Amu's voice was getting louder with each word.The volume of her words no longer restricted.

"Need what?" the crowd asked.

"I need a recording of Utau's voice!" Amu hastily replied.She added an awkward laughter to her sentence,already feeling pressured by everything occurring.

Ikuto followed her move,chuckling to himself at Amu's reply.He expected something else but this definitely brought a smile to his face.