Help

Amu only gulped back her words as her mind raced.She observed the facial expression of the blue haired that demanded answers.Similarly,Ikuto was looking at her facial expression.He let out a sigh which turned everyone's attention to him.

"If you don't want to tell me,I will need to find out myself."

She didn't know which choice was better.To tell or let him find out himself.Amu only kept silent,unable to handle his unwavering gaze.

"I...still have nothing to tell you..."

Ikuto looked away and slowly jumped away,as if losing patience. "Yoru...is that the pink hair you saw?"

"Yes." Yoru could feel cold sweat drip from his face.

"Amu... What should we do?" Ran's face clearly reflected Amu's.

Without answering her question,Amu walked towards the person that was waiting for her.Rima only gave a nod as they both set off silently for their class.

Nagihiko sat with the wig in his hands,a flawless smile on his face to ensure that he won't get any glances.With nothing to do,he examined the wig.

"This actually is really good quality.Where did she get it from?" Nagihiko mumbled.

"Ufu,Nagi,now is not the time to look at the wig." Temari's laughing at her actions.

"Amu!What are you going to do now?" Utau asked at the sight of Amu.

"I don't know! Why don't you help me to think!" Amu vented,after the conversation with Ikuto,it definitely made her upset.

Utau flinched at the burst as she slowly sympathized,her eyes softened as she thought of words to say. "Let's start with looking for your wig and calm down.Nothing will be done with a confused mind."

Rima smiled softly,signifying that she agreed.Amu looked at the both of them and moved on first.

"Is everything ok,Nagihiko? She's looking for it."

"Well,I hope with this she stops acting as 'Aina'."

"It's not going to be easy,we just need to give a little more push."