Explanation

"There is nothing to explain,"  Amu continued,her eyes darting back and forth.

Ikuto's smirk only widened,"Heh~ Is that really true?"

Her palms was slowly becoming sweaty as she thought of another answer.The charas was silent,afraid to answer wrongly.His face inching closer the passing second.Amu's lips parted only to let out no sound at all.

"Aina?" a voice called.

Amu's head turned,desperate to get away from the situation.

"Will you be eating or not?" Rima ignored the presence of the blue haired in front of her.

"Yes!" she didn't hesitate to let the word out."Lets go!"

Amu quickly running to Rima's side.However,her actions only increased his suspicion.He simply wanted to laugh it off but her actions earlier caused a turn for the worst.

"Yoru,are you very sure her hair was pink?"

His chara nodded,waiting for Ikuto's next sentence.Ikuto walked off,towards the direction of the classroom.His mind deep in thought as he tried to ease his suspicion.

"Amu,if you leave like that won't he suspect you? For being that desperate to leave?" Ran asked after a while,only to remind Amu about her actions.

"Even if he isn't,they will find out someday because keeping two personalities is not an easy feat.Especially if he is that sharp as Kukai says," Miki continued.

Amu could only let the words sink in her head.She wanted this disguise to last her the whole school life.However,things wouldn't always go the way she wished for.Rima noticed Amu's fidgeting and frustrated grunts as she ate and wanted to question her about it.She gathered some courage and ignored the possible that might happen in her head.

"Aina,is there really nothing wrong? Even with all your frustrated grunts?"

"Amu,your behaviour is really giving you away," Miki continued."She is going to continue to be suspicious of you if this continues and at the end of the day no one is going to be happy."

"Especially if she finds out the hard way.I suggest you tell her now," Suu added,which made Amu's head spin even more.

She didn't know whether to tell or keep quiet and neither is nice.Her charas couldn't make a decision as well,leaving it to Amu who was directly facing a wide eyed Rima.The longer she didn't answer,Rima's brown eyes would start to waver.Noticed by Amu,she couldn't hide it.

"I will tell you after school! So that nobody else would hear and know," Amu's lips was quivering as she said the words.