Plan

"What is pink?" Miki stuttered.

"Her hair..." Yoru replied.

"I wonder what your talking about...normally people don't have pink hair," Ran laughed awkwardly,Suu joining.

"It really was pink," Yoru replied,not wanting to back down.

"No it's not," Amu continued. "Look,my hair is brown."

As if to emphasize her point,she pointed at her hair.Yoru could only stare in confusion.

"Pink hair is not that rare.My master has blue hair so it is not rare," he boasted happily.

"Blue hair..." Amu could feel her face go pale.There was only one guy she knew with natural blue hair.

Yoru nodded with pride.He jolt as he remembered his original plan. "I heard that you didn't want anyone to know why you do this.Therefore,I have decided to cooperate with you."

Amu exchanged glances with her charas." I don't have anything that I need your help with."

"I am very trustworthy! So tell me!" He exclaimed,his chest puffed out.

Everyone gave him a doubtful glance. "Even if I tell you,you would report it to your blue haired master won't you."

Yoru could feel her words stab him. "No, I won't."

Another doubtful glance was given before Amu decided to leave. "I am not going to tell you and that's final!"

He stared at her fleeting figure and quickly thought up another plan.The situation took away his boredom completely.Although he couldn't get the necessary information.He quickly flew off to see the other batch of cats.Their sounds heard from a distance.

"Ikuto!" Yoru exclaimed.

"Yoru.Is this your doing? I can't move," the husky voice replied.

Yoru let out a forced laugh and quickly gathered the cats.He gave them their usual payment and returned to Ikuto's side.His mind still focused on the 'pink haired girl that somehow had brown hair'  girl.Her eyes were golden orbs that didn't match her hair.

"Ikuto.Do you know a girl with golden eyes?" he questioned.

"Hmmm...never seen them.What other details?"

"Her hair was pink but is brown!" he said with a puffed chest.

Only after a while,he was confused about his own words.Ikuto shaked his head and looked away,not interested to continue the conversation.

"I will look for her in school but for now,what do you want to eat?" Ikuto gave a glance towards his chara.

"Amu,do you think that chara will tell anyone? You weren't wearing your glasses either," Suu commented on their way back.

"Well,I can't help it.If he does tell then I will just play it off as my little sister or something," Amu replied.

"That's true.Try your best Amu!" Ran waved her pompoms excitedly.

"Will that cat come back? I have a bad feeling about it..."