After School

Amu escaped the harsh environment of her classroom and started to wait for the twin tailed.Amu stood there,each minute making her annoyingly angry.Utau was the one who asked to meet up but she's late.

"Amu!Sorry for coming late..." Utau stopped as she saw Amu's death glare.

"I mean Aina...hahaha.." an awkward laugh was heard.

"Anyway...whats with the clothes and different name?" Utau questioned.

"Well...Long story short..I like to create a new character in school," Amu stated.

Utau gave an annoyed look.After her meeting with Utau,Amu nodded and they waved goodbye.She couldn't talk to long.

Ami waited patiently-impatiently for Amu.She glanced around looking for her sister's shiny pink locks of hair.

Her face turned into a broad smile as she jumped and screamed,"Onee-chan (Sis!)"

The small little legs was filled with energy as she leaped into Amu's arms.

"How was school?" Amu asked as she adjusted Ami's position.

"Ami met this new boy and he was really nice to Ami..And you know,we played together!" Ami continued on and on about the new boy.

"Ami...Are you going back?" A unknown voice spoke.

"Yeah...You too Yuuya?" Ami's voice was softer than usual.

Amu's face turned into a smirk as she stared at her little sister conversing.She suspected something and it was coming true.Her other charas joined in the teasing.They enjoyed watching Ami's face turn red.After they waved goodbye.Amu initiated plan to tease her little sister.After rounds of teasing,they finally arrived home and was greeted by their energetic mother.Amu finished her meal and ran to plummet on her bed.She couldn't believe her first day of school was so hectic.A bitter laugh crept up her throat.She didn't want to believe how the next day would turn out.Her other four charas was already sleeping.They were exhausted from how the day turned out.Amu's eyes darted to her small balcony.She quietly closed the door and stared at the night sky.The wind was accompanying her as it blew softly at her hair.Amu smiled at the view of the night sky.Her heart nearly jumped out of her chest as she felt something furry on her hand.She looked down to find a small cat.It was demanding attention.Amu stroked the smooth fur of the cat.It purred in response.Amu laughed and petted it slowly.It made her remember of her cat like friend.This sparked a new memory in her mind.Amu smiled at the memory.She carried the cat in and decided to wash it.After hours of struggling from the cat,Amu finally finished.It lay beside her on the bed,snuggling to her arms for the warmth.Slowly,ever so slowly,Amu closed her eyes.The warmth of the cat was unbearably comfortable.