Why We Came Here

Elsa's POV:

What's a guardian?

I shake away the thought for another time. Jack brought me here for a reason and I can get my questions answered after that. 

I continue to look around, letting my eyes take in whatever I could. The workshop was amazing. It was charming and rustic looking, but still very modern. I believe it took on a Russian look, but I'm not exactly sure. It was warm and comforting, but it was as if anything could happen in here. And it was HUGE. Some kind of big furry creature built toys and these tiny, apparently really stupid from what I can see, men everywhere I turned. 

I looked up at the man with the beard and the husky accent.

This is his

"Your shop is lovely," I whispered, looking shyly up at him.

The smile that was on his face just seemed to grow wider.

"Thank you," He mused. "I took a lot of time to build what I have, I appreciate that you noticed."

I just gave him a small smile and nodded.

"Elsa?" Came a shrill voice, I almost flinched from the tone. I looked over at the lady with wings, Tooth.

"Yes?" I respond quietly.

"Can you tell us a little more about yourself?" She asked. "I would love to get to know you more."

"I only know a few things," I inform her. "But I have a sister, I believe her name was Anna, and a son, whose name I do not know. And my name is Elsa Frost."

"Frost?" Came the other accented voice, the one that was easier on the ears. Bunny.

"That's what the moon told me," I explain.

"Is that all dear?" Tooth asks, worried.

I just nod.

"That's why we're here," Jack interjects. "Tooth, can you show her some of the memories that you have?"

"Of course," She responds. "I'll be right back."

Then she's gone.

Now I'm confused