Her Name

Jack's POV:

"Uh," I start, confused of what I want to say. "Want to do something fun?"

She instantly smiles and nods.

She jumps out of bed quickly and stumbles as her feet hit the ground. I rush over and catch her before she falls on her face.

As my skin brushes against hers I notice something different. Before, when I first met her, she felt hot to the touch. But now, it's almost as if we're the same temperature.

"Sorry," She giggles as she looks up at me and I find myself once again hypnotized by her eyes.

I don't know how long we stood there, staring into each other's' eyes. But I felt as if everything had fallen into place, like falling snow. Soft and light, beautiful to look at and perfect for having fun. 

She's perfect.

"Are we going to go?" She asks, snapping me out of my trance.

"Of course," I say, taking her hand  in mine. 

I lead her out of the room and down the hall. We walk into the nursery, the same one that Anna told me they decorated for the baby. 

We still need to name him.

My eyes drift over to where our son lays in his crib, sound asleep. I smile softly, dropping Elsa's hand and walking up to the side of the crib. I lean over the railing and kiss his forehead.

"I'll be back soon," I whisper. "And she will remember you."

I turn around and grab my staff that is leaning against the wall. I look over at Elsa and find her looking down at our son.

"He's mine, right?" She asks quietly, wanting to confirm what she thought.

I nod slowly, scared of how she might react. But I find that my worry was unneeded as her face broke into a grin and she walked over to stand beside me. She peered into the crib and cooed gently at the sleeping creature that laid before us.

"Mommy loves you," She breathes.

I smile broadly at her words.

"Come on," I say as I take her hand once again and pull her out of the room. "We'll be back soon."

"Okay," She murmurs, looking back at the door.

As we walk away from the door, we pass Anna. She smiles softly at us, hopefully.

"We'll be back," I tell her. "Take care of him until we are."

She nods and she walks towards the place that we were just at.

"Where are we going?" Elsa questions.

"To see a friend of mine," I respond. "She might be able to help you remember. She will be able to help you remember."

"Really?" She asks hopefully.

"Positive," I answer.

We continue walking through the castle until we are outside.

"By the way," I start, looking straight at her. "Did the Man in Moon tell you anything?"

She blushes instantly and looks down at her feet.

"Yeah, my name," She mumbles.

"Which is?" I prompt, expectantly.

"Elsa Frost," She states as she looks up into my eyes.

He had her take my last name.