Remember

Elsa's POV:

I don't know how long we waited for Tooth to return with whatever she left for. All I knew is that it would help me remember more of my past life.

Soon I see a flash of greens, purples, and golds, and Tooth is in front of me.

"Sorry," She apologizes. "I didn't mean to take so long."

"It's fine," I assure her. "I got some answers to some questions that swirling around in my head."

She laughs and nods in understanding.

"What did you leave to get?" I ask curiously.

"Oh, yeah," She exclaims as if she forgot what she left for in the first place. "I went to get your teeth."

"My what?" I question.

Is she even sane?

"Your teeth," She repeats.

I just stare at her for a while. My brain filled with questions as to why she needed my teeth.

"Why?" I finally ask.

"Your teeth hold memories," She explains. "The best parts of your childhood."

I nod in understanding.

"So what do we do?" I ask, excitement filling my tone.

"Just watch," She states.

That's when I finally notice that she's holding a gold cylindrical object. One side is covered in white, green and purple diamonds. She gently touches the diamonds and I'm gone.

FLASHBACKS

I felt like I was floating for a while. Gently caressed by the wind. Then I touch down and it's as if I'm watching myself grow up before my eyes. 

I watched as my powers start to develop and grow stronger. How my parents first recognized them when it started snowing in my room when I was about one and I just giggled and laughed as the cold soft flakes landed on my cheeks.

I watched when my sister was born. I was around three and my parents introduced her to me. My eyes wandering to her hair and wondering if she'll grow up to be anything like me. But I smiled gently and kissed her forehead softly.

I watched as we grew both grew older and we played in snow. Both indoors and outdoors. Normal and magical. How her eyes lit up when she saw my magic and how our laughter filled the area that we were in.

FLASHBACKS OVER

Then I blinked and it was over. I was back at the North Pole, with the guardians.