Baby Name

Jack's POV:

I watched as her eyes grew and became out of focus. I don't know how long we stood there watching her remember the best parts of her childhood. 

I wonder what she's remembering?

I remember when I saw my best memories. I had a family, a little sister. And I gave my life to save hers. Something that I would never regret. Because it brought me to where I am now. I'm staring at the most beautiful girl in the world, I have a son that I love, and a new family. I'm happy.

I was shook out of my thoughts when I saw Elsa's eyes come back into focus and blinked rapidly. I didn't say anything, nobody did. We waited for her to speak first.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"I remember," She starts. "I remember when my powers started to show. When Anna was born. How we used to play in the snow. How I covered the ballroom with snow and we played in that. I remember."

I just smiled at her. Knowing what it's like to finally know your past. Well, at least some parts of it. 

She turns towards Tooth and smiles warmly.

"Thank you," She beamed. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome," Tooth chirps.

"Now that that's sorted out mate," Bunny begins. "I was wondering if we could meet the little ankle biter?"

I laughed out loud but nodded.

"Of course," Elsa agrees.

"Would you like to try the sleigh?" Santa asks. 

"Sleigh?" She asks, interested.

"My way of getting around," He explains.

"You'll love it," I add.

"Okay," She whispers, nodding her head gently.

"See you guys there," Bunny states and he taps the ground with his foot. A hole opens and he's gone.

The rest of us head towards the area of the workshop that the sleigh is kept in. As Santa opens the door, revealing the sleigh, Elsa's jaw drops. I chuckle and pull her towards it. We get in and soon we're off. Elsa shrieks and buries face into my side. I pull her close, wrapping an arm tight around her.

"Tell me when this is over," She mumbles into my chest.

 "I will," I assure her.

I zone out for the rest of the ride until I feel the thump of us landing once again. I nudge Elsa and she slowly looks up, breathing out a sigh of relief. I help her out and lead everyone towards the baby's room.

As we walk into the room, Elsa bolts over to the crib and lifts him into her arms. She starts to croon over him. I watch her, along with everyone else.

"So what's the little ankle biter's name?" Bunny asks.

I finally look at everyone, seeing them smiling softly down at our son that  lies in Elsa's arms.

"Christian Frost," She whispers.

I look at her and watch as she smiles at our son.

"Christian," I agree.

I think I love this girl