Pain & Snow

Jack's POV:

The wind carried me through the air, the same way it did 8 months ago. But as I was carried, staring at the dark depths of the ocean below me, there was only one thing on my mind.

I hope I get there in time, I have to.

I begged the wind to carry me faster and I felt the air dry my eyes, causing my vision to blur. I didn't care. My only thought was Elsa and my baby.

My baby.

A smile broke across my face as the thought crossed through my head. 

My baby.

Soon a blurred image of land came into my vision, I blinked and saw my destination. The wind carries me to the roof that I sat on before when I found out that I was going to be a father. I could hear the screams of pain from where I was standing. I looked at the window that I came through the first time I was here and I see that it's open. I quickly climb into the castle. I follow the screams, listening to them get louder. I came upon a room that was obviously where the screams were coming from.

Opening the door I found a sight that I wished I hadn't walked in on. Elsa...in pain, in labor. I wanted to cry at the sight but I held it in. I needed to be strong. For her. For my baby. Our baby.

I walked over to the side of her side and grabbed the bed railing. I look at her face and see it scrunched up in pain. Her eyes closed tight, teeth gritted, and her cheeks red from effort. I raise my staff and a white bolt goes to the center of the ceiling, snow exploding from the place that it struck.

It slowly cascades down upon everyone, all their faces contorting in confusion from where it came from. All but one. All but Elsa's. She snapped open her eyes as soon as the snow hit her face and her eyes frantically searched the room. They stopped as soon as her gaze landed on me.

"Jack," She whimpers.

I put my hand on her face and smile gently at her.

"I'm here," I assure her just as she gives a stiff, hard push.

And a delicate wailing cry filled the room.