She Can Remember

Jack's POV:

She's awake.

"Jack," She whispered.

"Hey," I whisper back as I walk over to her side. 

I took in every little detail of her that I could. Her hair had lighten to the color of snow, framing her face in waves. And her eyes became a deep color of Tanzanite, framed by thick black lashes. Her skin became extremely pale, almost translucent. Finally her lips had turned light pink, like a frosted pink rose.

Anna stood still in the middle of the room, shocked. 

"She remembers you," She muttered. "But not me."

I snapped my head over to Anna in shock. Then I turned slowly towards Elsa, looking into her hypnotizing eyes. I almost forgot what I was going to do.

"Is that true?" I murmur, while shaking my head.

"Yes," She breathed quietly, I almost couldn't hear her.

I nodded and looked over at Anna.

"Can we talk in the hall?" I asked her.

She nods stiffly and turns sharply before walking out the door.

"I'll be back," I tell Elsa before I follow her sister out.

As soon as the door shut behind me, I'm greeted with a furious female. 

"Anna," I calmly state. "Calm down."

Her face that once held anger, turned into sorrow.

"How come she doesn't remember me?" She whispered, her voice cracking as she said the last word, looking at the floor.

"She must have been turned into an Immortal," I inform her. "When we are changed, we don't always remember. I didn't."

She nods slowly.

"Is there any way for her to remember?" She asks, looking up from a spot on the floor.

"Yes," I assure her. " I need to take her to meet some friends and we'll be able to help your sister."

"Go then," She insists, pushing me back into the room.

I look up at Elsa and see that she's staring at me curiously. 

"Uh," I start, confused of what I want to say. "Want to do something fun?"

She instantly smiles and nods.