Love

Elsa's POV:

I don't notice the color returning to my sister's body or that she is slowly warming up. I finally notice when she drops her arms.

"Wha-? Anna?" I ask in surprise.

Anna opens her eyes and smiles at me, relieved.

"Oh, Elsa," she says as she pulls me into a tight embrace.

"...You sacrificed yourself for me?" I say in shock.

"...I love you," she states simply.

"An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart," Olaf says in excitement.

His words go through my head a thousand times as I process what he's said.

"Love...will thaw...," I realize. "Love.... Of course."

I look over at Anna and smile confidently.

"Elsa?" She asks.

"Love," I say simply as I lift my arms.

The ground begins to shake and crack. The ice and snow breaks away and rises high into the air. Beneath our feet the bow of a ship thaws. The entire fjord melts and other boats right themselves. I notice that the villagers come out to see the warmth returning.

In one final wave, I draw all of the snow into a giant snowflake in the sky, then wave it away, leaving only a warm summer day.

"I knew you could do it," Anna tells me.

"Hands down, this is the best day of my life," Olaf states as he quickly melts. "And quite possibly the last."

"Oh, Olaf," I say as I wave my hand and Olaf is surround my a swirl of cold, refreezing him. I leave a snowing storm cloud above his head. "Hang on, little guy."

"Hey, my own personal flurry," He giggles.

The guy that I still don't know the nameof from the ice castle sees Hans trying to get to his feet. He marches toward him, prepared for a fight. But Anna puts up a hand and stops him.

"Uh. Uh. Uh," She tuts him.

She'll handle this. 

She goes over to Hans.

"Anna?" He asks confused. "But she froze your heart."

"The only frozen heart around here is yours," She says maturely, turning away. But then quickly turns around and punches him right in the face, he falls overboard.

I walk over to Anna and engulf her in a hug.

She's alive.